Thread: Nanea the Island Girl!

Adventurous Nanea

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  16.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a sweetheart. A great riding buddy and companion.
    Celebrate your special day.

Nanea the Island Girl!

Aloha, Nanea! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous, life loving girl you are, Pup, a gentle giant with a heart of gold! You truly are working that aloha spirit, aloha uhane! Your photos have me smiling from the inside out, Pup. You, sweetheart, should consider some professional modeling work! Love you in those stylin' shades, though I'm till trying to figure out just how you manage to sit on that motorcycle tank! And boy, am I jealous, you living the good life there in beautiful Hawaii with your life partner! What fun you two must have, tooling about the island on your motorcycle, making friends wherever you go! Beauty and brains with a heart of gold, a friend to all, that's describes you to a "T!" How lucky your human is, having a best friend and loving companion, a service dog, a life partner in you, Pup! In looks, personality and in heart, inside and out, they just don't come any more special than you, Pup! You're the best!!!

When she rides the motorcycle, she wears her 'sunnyglasses' that are childrens' sunglasses and they are not tied on. She does your usual tricks; sit up pretty, give me your paw, etc., she also gives me a smile and a kiss and she loves to play dress up. Being that she is my service dog she is a "my dog" kind of dog. She loves all other creatures and is very gentle with them. Whenever something is smaller than her, she gets on her belly and only moves her head as if she is saying, "Look- I am small like you!"
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, action packed, fun filled day of celebration...Taking a fun ride around the island with your human; playing dress up, hehe; chasing those pesky critters, maybe doing a little crabbing; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, precious Pup, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Life is good!!!

Friend to...all!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Meeting you and Nanea made my day! What a special bond you two have and Nanea is a beauty! I agree, she the best! So kind and clever and sweet and pretty! What an amazing DOTD! Have a great day❤️

My gosh, Nanea, a.k.a. Poopcie and Pup, you are amazing! What a gorgeous Rottweiler-mix girl you are, and what a terrific selection of photos you've posted! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. They show off so well your beauty and your personality. You certainly do know how to work the camera there! I join in with my friend tatsxxx11 in saying you should consider some professional modeling work. You have the most delightful personality, too. You make your dear person smile with all your energy and antics. You even ride the motorcycle with him/her! You are also very smart, and you often bring back your doggie friends when they get away from their humans. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nanea, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-05-2018 at 07:14 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Isn't Dad a Mum? It probably doesn't matter 💕🌈

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Isn't Dad a Mum? It probably doesn't matter 
    You may be right.. I thought the motorcycle pilot in the picture was a man. Could be a woman!

I'll revise my post to be gender-neutral.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Sweet Nanea!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I think I like,the photo of the chameleon on Nanea's head the best! Well, it's a very hard call 😍