Thread: Stunning Kiba!

Stunning Kiba!

Greetings Kiba in Italy! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Siberian Husky baby boy you are, Kiba! Your coloring and markings, those sparkling, ice blue eyes are spectacular! You truly are stunning in looks, and every bit as beautiful inside and out!

How lucky you are, Kiba, living there on the gorgeous Adriatic coast, being able to cruise the beaches, soaking up the sunshine, making friends! Your human is one lucky mom/dad, having a Husky furkid as beautiful and playful, as sweet and loving as you! And having been mom to a Husky myself, I'm all to familiar with those Husky vocals, and yea, that stubborn streak! Your human is in for a ton of fun over the weeks and months to come, watching you grow and learn, the two of you sharing so many happy days in sun, making memories to last a lifetime! Ahh, life is good!

You truly are a gem, Kiba, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, gorgeous! Meeting you today, seeing your beautiful photos has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration...cruising the beach, chowing down on yummy treats, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Kiba, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful!!! THOSE EYES!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kiba

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome and strong puppy you are.
    You will be able to run free when you learn to come when called.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Kiba, what a beautiful Siberian Husky you are, there on the Italian coast! You are absolutely gorgeous, at age five months already handsome and stately. Those big blue eyes are lovely, and you look like you're smiling. How happy you are in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! Won't it be great when you are trained well enough to come when called and can then run free on the beach?! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kiba, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe even another run on the beach!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Husky you are, Kiba.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Kiba is a beautiful, adorable, sweet puppy, that's a fact. I enjoyed the photos SO much. You are very right though, huskies are not the average dog, I sure hope you know what you're doing. Love to Kiba and his peeps, Kiba is the best most wonderful puppy ever.