Thread: Spectacular Speckled Sugar-Star

Spectacular Speckled Sugar-Star

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 119
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are.
    Shy is a good thing. More people should be shy.
    Celebrate your special day with your brother and family

Spectacular Speckled Sugar-Star!!!

Hi Sugar-Star! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to Rooi, too!

I just love, love, LOVE chickens...hens and roosters, baby chicks, and what a precious pair you and your brother, Lord Rooibis Chai, make! Many thanks for sharing so many gorgeous photos along with your backstory, Sugar-Star! What a treat!

As you say, Sugar-Star, it's good being different! That's what makes the world go 'round! And in you and Rooi your human has been blessed with the best of both worlds, in looks and in personality; each of you so uniquely beautiful, in looks and personality! And while I've never had the pleasure of being mom to a chicken or rooster, I do have lots of BFF's just down the road from me and have learned first hand just how special your friendship, your companionship is!

I think many people don't really know chickens make BFFs (Best Feathered Friends) or have different personalities, or like different things. But we're just like people! Some are big and brave, some are small and shy. Some people like to go explore, and I'm sure some would rather look for bugs and seeds in the hay, like me. So I'm here to say it's okay to be shy. You're still special! If we were all the same, we'd all be quite bored, I'm sure!
    Your mom is one lucky soul, having a beautiful best feathered friend in you, Sugar-Star, and in Rooi too! They just don't come and more special, more sweet and loving, than you!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to write to us, sweetheart! Meeting you and Rooi has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...nesting in a safe, warm box with your bestie brother, Rooi, maybe spending some special time in the house with your human mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sugar-Star, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Rooi, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Sugar-Star, what a beautiful mixed-breed hen you are! You are so pretty in those great photos. It is so nice to see some of your gorgeous family members with you, too, especially your brother Lord Rooibos Chai, who is your best friend. You are small and shy, and he lets you sleep in the same box with him. When you lay an egg, he comes running to see! You human mommy takes very good care of you, making sure you have a nice warm box to hide in and letting you in the house when she can. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sugar-Star, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear brother Rooi and human mom and all the other chickies and family members are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-04-2018 at 07:47 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Pretty Sugar Star!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Spectacular Speckled Sugar Star is definately a superstar! What a wonderful tribute to a sweet and happy little bird, it sure was a treat to see Sugar Star as POTD today. Loads of congrats from beautiful Surrey B.C.🐥🐔🐇

Congratulations, Sugar-Star, on being POTD! You are beautiful and adorable! And, Lord R-C is a handsome boy! (I'm so glad I'm a vegetarian!) Someday, I hope to add a couple sweet chickies like you and Lord R-C to our pet family! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net