Thread: Cody the Charmer

Cody the Charmer

What a handsome tabby boy you are Cody - and you look none the worse for wear for all your journeys! How nice you have enjoyed all the traveling you and your human did. And bless you for knowing when your neighbor - now your new mom - so needed a lot of kitty comfort on her time of grief. It os great you former human realized the situation, and was unselfish enough to let you stay with your new human when she had to move again. It is nice you make friends wherever you go. Congratulations again, Cody -- you are Cat of the day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    I second everything Karen said! How kind of you to leave Cody in the loving custody of a woman who appears to need Cody a whole bunch! Sort of a win- win situation all round (although you miss dear Cody for sure!) Such a huge personality and magnificent, awsome COTD! Clearly Cody has great charisma, everyone loves Cody😻Best COTD!

Dearest Cody, what a beautiful gent you are! You are an utterly gorgeous brown tabby guy with that fur that looks so soft and the sweet face with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You look so content and comfy in them both, cuddled up by the clean laundry and lying back on the bed with your belly up and your legs stretched out in front. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Arlington, WA to pet you, and pet your doggie housemate too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You are quite a well-traveled cat, starting out in Virginia where you were adopted from the Humane Society at age three months. A few years later you and your dear Purrrson moved across the country to Washington State. You and she/he settled into a home in a rural area, where you became the neighborhood cat! Then you moved again, this time to a rooftop apartment, where you became King of the Alley. These neighbors and you all got to be good friends, too, with them watching out for you. Then one day you came home with a note from one of them, saying you had been visiting a neighbor who had recently lost her beloved kitty and was heartbroken. You were helping greatly to bring her comfort and heal her heart. You knew she needed you even more than your regular Purrrson did, if that were possible! Then your Purrrson had to move again. Even though he/she was heartbroken to leave you behind, she/he knew you and your new Mom needed to be together, so you've stayed with her. (Blessings to your first Purrrson for your kindness in leaving your dear Cody with his new Mom.) You and your dear (previous) Purrrson keep in touch by e-mail, on how you touch the lives of everyone you meet! You both and your current Mom all love each other very much, don't you. What delightful love-filled homes you've shared!

Congratulations, darling Cody, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and earlier Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-24-2019 at 07:34 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Cody, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your coat with those fantastic stripes looks so plush and soft, and your face is sweet, adorable and kind.
    Your life has been nothing short of amazing. You were adopted by your first parent as a three months old kitten. With him/her, you traveled a few times to new homes and new adventures.
    Then you met the lady from across the street who was heartbroken after she had recently lost her kitty. Your parent decided that you were needed there to fill a void.
    It was a difficult decision to leave you behind, but he/she knew that you would be in good hands, and you would continue to touch the lives of many people.
    Cody, you have a beautiful soul, and you will be there for whoever needs you.
    I wish you, your former mom/dad and your new mom a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    To Cody's first parent: You made the most selfless decision to leave Cody with his new mom. Thank you for being so kind!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Charming Cody!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Living the good life! Congrats Cody on your COTD!