Thread: Sweet Smokey

Sweet Smokey

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Smokey!

What a beautiful girl you are, with a thick and soft grey coat, one green eye and one hazel eye - and you have the sweetest face!
    Since your mom rescued you from the tree you had climbed up in as baby, you have spent 17 wonderful years together and have been spoiled rotten, just as you should be.
    You greet your mom at the door, and if she is the least bit upset, you will make her smile immediately. And you love to cuddle up with her in bed. I bet she loves that!

Enjoy a day of celebration and cuddles with your family, I wish you love and happiness for the rest of your life, sweetheart!
    Last edited by Randi; 11-04-2018 at 01:12 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Smokey, what a beautiful shorthair girl you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face, with those beautiful eyes, is adorable.
    17 years ago, your mom rescued you when you were being attacked. Ever since, you have been your mom's constant companion. You comfort her when she's sad, you greet her coming home from work, and you snuggle with her.
    I'm sure you are getting even more spoiled today, as you are world famous now!
    Smokey, you are a great friend, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Smokey, you are gorgeous! You are absolutely adorable with that thick, plush grey fur that looks so soft and those cute paw pads, some pink and some grey. You have the sweetest face, too, with the darker-grey nose and those lovely big eyes, one green and one hazel. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are stunning in each of them. I'd love to be able to reach through the screen and down to San Antonio and rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a delightful, uplifting, and heartwarming story you have to tell! Your dear Meowmie rescued you when you were being attacked as a small kitten. She brought you home, and you have been home with her ever since, all these 17 years! You greet her at the door when she comes home, you snuggle with her on the sofa or her bed, and you can always turn her frown around. You have two skin-brothers, and they and Meowmie spoil you. She says you are the daughter she never had. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Smokey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and skin-bros and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Smokey!

Hi Smokey! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

After a long and tiring day, meeting you, seeing your beautiful blue self up on my Cat of the Day page and reading your proud human's love filled tribute has been a treat!

How very blessed your mommy is, your family is, having known your unconditional love and unwavering devotion the past 17 years!!! We can only imagine your fate, had your mom not intervened that scary day you were chased up that tree! But thankfully she did and WE are forever thankful to her for not only saving you, but for opening up her home and heart to one most deserving boy! How well her caring and compassion has been rewarded, having a furkid, a fur daughter as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! If any kitty can turn a frown upside down, lighten a load, bring joy to one's days it's YOU, Smokey!!! I'm mean seriously...just look at those heart-melting pics!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...cuddling with your mom and dad on the couch, chowing down on some yummy vittles, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Smokey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Kitty yoga!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Smokey is just so lovely and unique! Such amazing eyes and adorable, wee toes! It is pretty clear why you are mad about her and she is easily treated like royalty. Please give my love to dear Smokey, so glad you rescued your very special cat!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Sweet Smokey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, beautiful Smokey! Happy Cat of the Day!

I'm a total mush for blue kitties, and you are gorgeous! I would be very happy to pet your plush fur, or give you a big hug and snuggle! Your person helped you out of a tree when you were a small kitten, and you have been together ever since! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear senior kittyzen Smokey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678