Thread: Magnificent Mopar

Magnificent Mopar

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 125
Size:  13.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    How beautiful! So many colors and smart, too.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Mopar!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Blue Front Amazon Parrot you are, Mopar! Your brilliant coloring is simply stunning, and your personality as bright as your plumage, so smart and talented, watching the world go by hanging upside down! I think it's fair to say you march to the beat of a different drummer!

I also swear he enjoys being upside down more than right-side up! He can always been seen hanging from some toy and ringing the bells on them while being upside down. He will also hold a bell up to his ear and just stay perfectly still. I often wonder how the world sounds to him through the bell!
    Listening to the world through that bell...How enchanting is that! Just as your human says, your truly are a gentle soul! How lucky she/he is, having a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving feathered family member in you, Mopar! You're a gem!!!

Many thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful self, all of your gorgeous photos with us! Meeting you has been the perfect antidote to my very rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...hanging upside down, hehe, listening to the world through your bell, talking and whistling the day away, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud parront! Lots of love to you, beautiful Mopar, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Mopar, you are gorgeous! You're absolutely stunning with those beautiful feathers in so many pretty colors. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They show off so many delightful aspects of your personality so well. You love to hang upside down and are quite adept at performing many tasks that way. You also love to talk and whistle, and you know about 20 different phrases. I'd love to hear you doing "Bridge over the River Kwai!" You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mopar, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-04-2018 at 06:20 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful and interesting pet you are, Mopar. Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Mopar is such a fantastic and unique bird! Such a beauty and so very clever and weird, in a very good way of course!! So,happy to see awsome Mopar is our POTD❤️

Congratulations, Mopar, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, brilliant, fun and sweet! (We birds!) We are so glad you have a loving forever family who appreciate you and your awesome personality! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546