Thread: PURRRfectly Precious Pingo!

PURRRfectly Precious Pingo!

Dearest Pingo, what an adorable young fellow you are! You are such a cute Brazilian Carioca kitty. You were an absolutely precious kitten (growing into an absolutely precious young adult!). Your grey tabby and white fur is gorgeous, and what a sweet face you have with that dark nose and the light brown "mustache" and those lovely big golden eyes. You are utterly adorable in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. It's so nice to see you so happy and relaxed in so many different poses, and how extra-sweet to see you cuddled up with your dear pal Pantera, whom we just met last week! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Rio to pet you, and pet Pantera again too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a a "Latin lover" indeed! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You love climbing and jumping, and you really love to explore. You figured out how to open cabinets and went on from there. Then you went exploring the neighbor's apartment! And she fell for your obvious charms, as does everyone else. You've had great fun at "Summer Camp," which is where you met and became good friends with Pantera, playing for hours on end! You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pingo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Pantera and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-18-2019 at 06:54 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Silver Tabby you are, Precious Pingo!
    Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Pingo, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your coat with those perfect stripes looks so soft, and your face with those golden eyes is so sweet.
    Those great pictures document perfectly how you grew into this beautiful kitty you are today!
    You are indeed a "Latin lover", irresistible in every way. Even Pantera (our COTD one week ago) was smitten, and you two hit it off right away.
    Besides playing, you love to explore. So you wandered into the neighbor's apartment, and you became friends as well.
    Pingo, you are fantastic, and your story has just begun.
    I wish you, Pantera and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Oh no! Thought I posted a message about Pingo but guess I erased it instead. Pingo is the most sweet, darling and adorable COTD! We are so very happy Pantera and Pingo are BFF's. Huge smooches and a parade for Pingo, the most stripy, handsome and lovelable darling cat. He was such a cute, skinny kitten eh. Love Pingo mucho!

It’s Pingo! Hello, sweet kitty and happy Cat of the Day! We just met your friend Pantera, and now we get to celebrate you! What a beautiful, purr-ecious cat you are, Pingo!

Pingo

Pingo,
    First of all, let me just say how absolutely adorable you are! It’s no surprise that you are able to win over the hearts of everyone you meet 💕. Even you and your sweet kitty friend Pantera became “fast friends”
    You are quite the explorer, too. Luckily for you, you got to go on a month long trip while your family was away. Of course you had the best time in your temporary new home!
    It’s makes me so happy to see your pictures, which show me how truly happy you are! I’m so glad you we’re rescued and brought to your forever home. Your people love you very much, that’s for sure 😍.
    Sometimes you get to visit your rescuers, which makes you happy too.
    I am wishing you a very long and happy life, Pingo, you deserve the very best.

♥️

Thanks for all the replies! Pingo sends his thanks too

I forgot to include a photo in the nomination, this seems as good a place as any to post it

via Imgflip

you may now count yourselves among Pingo's friends