Thread: Adorable Rusty

Adorable Rusty

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  26.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a perfect match. You helped heal some broken hearts.
    In return, you got the best of homes. Just look at all the pictures!
    Celebrate your special day.

Thank you for rescuing this wonderful boy. He is absolutely adorable.

Heaven Sent Rusty!

Greetings, Rusty! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious Lhatese boy you are, Rusty, truly heaven sent! Just as your mom says, it was most certainly a case of mutual rescue for you and your humans, you coming to their rescue just as they came to yours!

Rusty helped us recover from our grief, but I believe we also helped Rusty. We don't believe he was abused, but he was definitely ignored. He had never been on a walk and did not know how to navigate the stairs. He was very standoffish and not a cuddler at all. Well, that has changed!!! He loves it if he can be in a position where he can be touching both of us at the same time.

For us animal lovers, the loss of a beloved furkid is devastating, the grief so excruciating that we wonder when, or even if we can ever open our hearts to another again. But as is so often the case, fate steps and just when we are most in need, at the perfect time, that perfect "someone" comes along and suddenly our hearts our lighter, our lives so much brighter! You, Rusty, were that special "someone," and there is not a doubt in my mind that a higher power (with a little help from dear Sami!) led your mommy to you that fateful day!

How blessed your humans were, the day they opened up their home and hearts to one very special boy! The joy, love and laughter, the healing you have brought to their lives is truly a priceless gift! And it wouldn't be long before you too were healed, enjoying every minute of your new life, your new family, to the max! Life is good!!!

Great thanks to your dear mommy for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us, and oh yes, all of those utterly heart-melting photos! Meeting you has brought some much needed *sunshine* to my dark and stormy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, Rusty, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! And here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your devoted mom and dad! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Rusty, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Watching over my mom!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    It is perfect how Rusty came into your lives and helped you through a very sad time. It would be very hard not to have your spirits lifted by such a sweet, charming and adorable little dog. Rusty is the best DOTD! Each and every photo is super cute!

Dearest Rusty, you are adorable indeed! What a delightful collection of photos you've posted. Thank you for sharing them with us. And what a delightful story you have to tell, how you and your dear people met each other at just the time you all needed rescue. You have helped to bring them great comfort in their grief at losing their loving and beloved Westie Sami. And they have given you the kind of home and devotion and love that you didn't get in your first situation but you deserved all along. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rusty, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Sami Angel and all the other Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Rusty! Happy Dog of the Day!

You are such a cutie - I am glad you learned how to cuddle! I like the photo of you watching over your mom Your fur looks so wavy and soft, I would like to pet you! Since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you extra pats and snuggles for me. Today is your special day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Rusty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana