Thread: RIP Smoky

RIP Smoky

I know I never told you about Smoky, one of our cats. We got him as a tiny kitten. But now.... I've just discovered his body in our shed. I don't know what happened to him, but I'm guessing he was sick, as I noticed one day that he wasn't eating. I'll see about getting some pictures of him up here. And his brother Mango, too.

Smoky was a very friendly, maybe sometimes too friendly, cat. And he had the funniest voice. I'm certainly going to miss him.
    Last edited by JALB; 10-31-2018 at 01:28 PM.

Hitotsu no gengo wa keshite jūbun de wa nai. - One language is never enough.

Dear JALB, I am so very sorry. What a sad discovery for you. My deepest sympathy to you and all your family members and friends who love Smoky and grieve him and miss him so much. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you some comfort.

Now he is a glorious Angel, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge, playing like a kitten with all the other loving and beloved Angels. He is watching over you all and sending down love.

Rest in peace, dearest Smoky. Please send some Angelic purrrs to the hearts of your dear family members to reassure them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Until I can post pictures, a description of him will have to do. He was a dark gray tabby with greenish eyes. He was kinda skinny, but that could have been because he was sick. If only we'd realized that sooner.... but he just one day suddenly stopped eating, and then after that day I never saw him again until it was too late.....

Sorry, I guess I'm not very talkative. I don't know how you others can say so much.....

You can email pictures to me, and I will post them for you.
    I've Been Frosted

JALB, I'm very sorry for your loss of Smoky and that you found him like that.
    He sounded like a wonderful and sweet friend, and a beautiful kitty.
    I hope it will bring you and your family some comfort that he loved you just as much.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    I am so very sorry you lost your darling Smoky. Our hearts are with you at this very sad time❤️

Thank you all for your words of comfort.

I am very sorry. RIP Smoky!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

RIP dear Smoky. I am very sorry for your loss.