Thread: Gorgeous Kismet

Gorgeous Kismet

Dearest Kismet, what a gorgeous guy you are, indeed! You are a very handsome Tuxedo kitty with all that glossy black fur and touches of white here and there. Don't you look comfortable lounging there on your high window box! And what a sweet face you have, with your cute white goatee, and those long white whiskers and eyebrows, and those lovely big golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Harker Heights, TX to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving Purrrents and skin-brothers and sisters will all pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! It was pure fate, of the best kind, that brought you to your Purrrfect Purrrmanent home and family. One icy, sleet-filled January day five years ago, your dear Dad-to-be stopped to get donuts.. and there you were, a tiny kitten, freezing in the parking lot! We are so thankful that he saw you there next to his car, scooped you up, wrapped you in a blanket, and took you to a meeting and then Home with him. No one answered their Cat Found notice, and your new family Purrrmanently adopted you! They named you Kismet for the loving and providential fate that brought you together. Now you are the reigning Prince of the household, pampered and adored and living the life you deserve (and have always deserved). You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kismet, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Kismet, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. You look so soft and shiny, and your face is so sweet, and it shows your content with life.
    I am so glad that on that winter's day your dad decided to get donuts and found you, a tiny frozen bundle.
    You have grown into a gorgeous kitty, and you have a perfect home with two sisters and two brothers.
    Kismet, fate could not been any more kind to you, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Happy Cat of the Day Gorgeous Kismet!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Cat of the Day to most handsome Kismet!