Thread: Handsome JoJo

Handsome JoJo

What a dapper boy you are in your tuxedo coat. No wonder your human fell for you that day at the shelter, all dressed up - you needed someplace to go! And you are so very smart, too - we are glad you just play with the ribbon, instead of trying to eat it! And that you understand human speech so well is also impressive! Congratulations again, JoJo - you are Cat of the Day for the whole whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest JoJo, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are an absolutely stunning Tuxedo fellow, very dapper and all dressed up and ready to go, no matter the occasion. Your fur looks so very soft, and what an interesting Tuxie design it has! You have the sweetest face, with that pretty pink nose with the black spots, and that cute black goatee, and those lovely big golden eyes. You look so happy there sitting among the leaves. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Salt Lake City to pet you and also rub your tummy all the way to your chin! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you and rub your tum for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You weren't a planned family addition; your dear Purrrson spotted you, only five weeks old, in a cage with ten adult cats sitting on top of you! He/she reached past them and got you out and brought you HOME, and the rest is history. Even though she/he is allergic, you are her cat! You make her very happy with all your antics and energy. Your favorite toy is an old ribbon you bat at but never try to eat (which is terrific since swallowing it would indeed be very dangerous for you). You love being chased up your cat tree and playing catch with your toy mousie. You also enjoy sleeping on your Purrrson's feet and laying on her outstretched legs on your back for her to rub you from tummy to chin. You are also very smart and only need to be told NO once not to do something. You get and give loads of love, and you both love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling JoJo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-22-2019 at 08:07 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    JoJo is simply the best! He knew the moment you made eye contact and reached in to save him from being squished by them big, fat cats that he would behave like the sweetheart he was meant to be, just for you! Just the cutest, most divine little cat ever!!😻 JoJo is the best COTD in the whole wide world!

Dear JoJo, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. You looks so soft, and your face with those big green eyes is so sweet.
    I'm so glad that you were rescued from a deplorable situation, and that you found your forever home.
    Even allergies didn't stop your person to save you.
    You have been together for 13 years now, and you have turned out to be incredibly smart and playful. You love to play with an old ribbon, but you know not to eat it. You also play catch with your mousie.
    You even enjoy belly rubs, and you sleep on your human's feet.
    JoJo, you are beautiful, inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day handsome JoJo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, JoJo in Utah! Happy Cat of the Day!

You look very nice in your tuxedo, with your green eyes! I would be happy to give you a tummy rub, or play your favorite game with you!

You are very sweet! Happy Cat of the Day!

Dressed for success, you're a fine example of tuxedo cat Jojo. Congrats on your COTD!