Thread: Gorgeous Pantera!

Gorgeous Pantera!

Hello, Pantera in Brazil! What a beautiful black jaguar kitty you are! And a much loved lady, too! Happy Cat of the Day!

Dearest Pantera, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a stunning young lady you are! That ebony fur is so sleek and shiny and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with those enormous, magnetic yellow-green eyes. What a fantastic model you are in all those great photos! You are so alert and present in every one of them, totally relaxed in so many different positions. And what an utterly adorable kitten you were, in that last one! (Of course, you are utterly adorable to this very day, a still-growing young lady, and always will be.) I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way down to Rio to pet you, and pet your kitty friends, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrents smile with all your antics. You like to play and tear up your toys and dash around at full speed and watch videos of the big cats, jumping up to touch the screen and be in on the kills. Maybe you are learning behavioral techniques? Is your name, Pantera, Brazilian-Portuguese for panther? If so, you have big paws to fill! (And it sounds like you are doing an excellent job of it .) You communicate in different voices depending on the situation, and you're very socially oriented. You're not afraid of dogs or people. You and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wise and true thing your Dad said, that a cat or dog turns any abode into a home. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Pantera, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends, all species, are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-11-2019 at 04:25 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pantera, do you sometimes wish you were out in the wild with your beautiful big cousins? I think you're better off safe and loved with your loving human slaves/ playmates. My blackie Naomi loves to play too, as did my RB girl Zerlina - maybe it's a characteristic of beautiful black kitties. Happy day!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Blog Entries
    Pantera is... well exquisite, certainly broke the mold after she was born. What a special feline. I believe you should write a book about Brazilian cats like Pantera. Actually, whoever you are, Pantera's major domo, you should write anything you please as..you are very good. As far as Pantera is concerned, well she's just to die for!! Love her to bits, every photo is delightful. Wishing our beautiful COTD and her family the very best, always.

Thanks everybody for the kind words! Pantera is undeniably special, we are lucky to be with her. I already have more photos to post, I'll get right on it

Thank you Karen for making Pantera COTD, and especially for pointing me to this site

Quote Originally Posted by Lucho View Post
    Thanks everybody for the kind words! Pantera is undeniably special, we are lucky to be with her. I already have more photos to post, I'll get right on it

Thank you Karen for making Pantera COTD, and especially for pointing me to this site
    You are very welcome!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Gorgeous Pantera!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Pantera!

I so enjoyed reading your story. What a gorgeous girl you are! Your black coat is beautiful and so are your green eyes!

Showing up on that neighbor's doorstep was the best thing that could have happened, they took you to your new family and you jumped right into their arms. You even got along with the mother-in-law's cat.

You are still a young girl with lots of energy and you have a lot to learn, but you are already quite independent and confident and can take care of yourself. You are not the least afraid of strange dogs or new people, but as most cats you don't like strange new places.

I have no doubt you will have wonderful life with your family and be spoiled rotten. Celebrate your big day with extra treats, lots and fun and love! I wish you a long happy and healthy life, Pantera!
    Last edited by Randi; 03-12-2019 at 11:31 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Concatulations dearest Pantera on being chosen COTD. You are gorgeous, beautiful young lady.
    Black kitties rule sweetheart . I have got a black beauty at home.