Thread: Sweet Carmel

Sweet Carmel

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 112
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What beautiful markings you have.
    You are so sweet and affectionate .
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Carmel, you are adorable, sweet as your name. What a precious little Guinea Pig you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking fur and the sweet face with those lovely big eyes. You have a delightful, calm personality toward your dear person and the other guinea pigs. You're really affectionate and love to cuddle with your person on cold days. You're quite chatty and make happy noises when he/she pats you. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Carmel, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and guinea pig pals and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    You were spot on when you said Carmel was the cutest and best little guinea pig ever! I totally agree, what a sweetheart, she's just adorable! It is perfect she is POTD, please forward a cuddle from me❤️

Sweet Caramel!

Greetings, Caramel, "most beautiful guinea pig on earth!" Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this piggy loving home!

Yes indeed, how perfectly named you are, Caramel! They just don't come any sweeter, and more irresistible than you (not to mention your gorgeous caramel colored coat and markings...gorgeous!) In looks and in personality, in spirit and in heart, you're as special as they come! You also happen to be a ringer for my beloved (now at the Rainbow Bridge) pig, Ruby!

What a lucky human is yours, having a furkid as beautiful, as joyful, as sweet and loving as you, Caramel! The comfort and joy, love and laughter you bring to your human's days is truly a priceless gift!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...enjoying tons of extra free floor time, playing with your piggy pals; munching on yummy fruits and veggies; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Caramel, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your piggy pals, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations sweet Carmel, on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Carmel, on being POTD! You are precious, beautiful and adorable. (We cavies/GPs!) You don't need to do any "tricks" ~ God made you perfect already! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net