Thread: Charming Cheetah

Charming Cheetah

What a handsome boy you are Cheetah, and it is fascinating that your eye has turned a different color over the years without apparently causing you any pain or discomfort. It certainly does make you unique - but more important is your stellar purr-sonality as well. I do not blame your for scratching a child who was being unkind to you - after all, pain is a great teacher, right? Respect should be given, especially to a senior kitten like yourself. Congratulations again, Cheetah - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Cheetah, you are charming indeed! What a good-looking All-American gentleman you are! You are have beautiful grey tabby and white fur which is so fluffy and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those very special eyes.. the red and brown color of the right one resulting from blood leaking in, which has been going on all your life and is not causing any harm. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever you are here in the USA.. and pet you, and pet your brother Spot and Casper, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! When you were younger, you all would race each other down the steps of your house. Of course, you were always the winner! Now you prefer watching the birds outside the window. You live happily with Spot and Casper. You prefer more mature people who treat you nicely, whom you treat nicely right back! (Immature people who treat you roughly get that back, too.) You and your dear Purrrson and Spot and Casper all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cheetah, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Spot and Casper and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-11-2019 at 04:34 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations handsome Cheetah on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, beautiful Cheetah! Happy Cat of the Day!

You are a busy kitty, spending time with Spot and Casper. You watch the birds outside your window, and spend time with your preferred people! You are a gorgeous fellow, too- with your grey and white fur and your long whiskers! Best of all, you are a much loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Cheetah!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Cheetah is clearly very unique and has far too many excellent qualities to list. We are all very comforted to know that his eye condition causes him no pain. What a beautiful coat. Most cats don't appreciate wee peeps yanking them about and lots of others dont either, including dogs and humans. Children are an acquired taste, kiddin'. Cheetah likes what he likes and deserves whatever he wants.... he is SO lovely😻💕 such a beautiful coat and outstanding COTD!!

Looking good, Cheetah!

Maravilhoso

Parabéns pelo seu gatinho. Ele é muito lindo! J´~a tive um pretinho também, infelizmente ele se foi!