Thread: Lovely Lola

Lovely Lola

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Lola!

What a beautiful girl you are! Your coat has beautiful markings and looks very soft and you have the sweetest face. You do lo look like you smile in your sleep.

You have lots of energy and love to play, and then you cool down in the perfectly shaped sink.

When you were little, you big brother Mickey taught you everything about being a proper cat, so you had a good start with your family. And you get along quite well with the dog, too, even though you batted his ears.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family, get pampered with extra treats and lots of attention and love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sweet Lola!

Lola is my pretty little tabby mix girl. She is a very sweet girl, and her fir is very soft. She keeps it sparkling clean, as you can see. She is the youngest in the family, we got her when our cat Mickey - a handsome tabby with green eyes, was sixteen, so he was a big brother for her and taught her all about being a proper cat. Lola is a fun energetic little kitty. She loves lying in the sink, I guess to cool down after bouts of play.

She is such a good kitty she even gets along with the dog, a Russian Spaniel with long floppy ears she loved to bat at as a kitten. She has a wonderful purr when happy, and that is most of the time! She even smiles in her sleep! We all love Lola very much.
    Hello, Lola! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely lady you are! I like your grey tabby and white fur with the touches of gold - it looks very clean and very soft to pat! I am hoping your people will give you lots of extra pats, hugs and snuggles for me today!

You are a busy lady, too ... keeping the dog company, playing, and then resting in the sink! You have a sweet smiling face, and you purr when you are happy! You learned all about being a proper cat from Mickey, your big brother. Best of all, you are much loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Lola! Love to your doggie pal too!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 10-23-2018 at 02:05 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Lola, what a beautiful tabby and white girl you are. Your coat looks so soft and plush, and your face couldn't be more adorable. Did somebody give you a little moustache while you were sleeping?
    When you were a kitten, you had your big brother Mickey teach you how to be a proper cat, and you have grown into a happy and playful kitty. You show your content by purring most of the time, and smiling in your sleep.
    Lola, you are beautiful, inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Lola is so pretty, what could be finer than discovering a sink full of darling Lola? She has the most beautiful coat and the loveliest, wee face in the world! Lola is the perfect COTD!

Lovely Lola!!!

Hi Lola! Happy Cat of the Day!

After seeing your heart-melting photos I may never stop smiling! Oh, that smile, and all of that grooming sure does shine through in your sparkling clean coat!!! And is that a moustache I see in that bottom photo? What a lucky girl you are, Lola, having found your way to such a warm and loving furever family, complete with a big brother/mentor in Mickey! And just as lucky are your humans, having a best friend, a furry family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as you special as you, Lola! No wonder your humans love you so very much; you're pawsitively precious, purrfect in every way, simply irresistible!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your squee worthy pics, has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! After all, as the saying goes, "whatever Lola wants, Lola gets!" Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Lola, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your doggie pal and all of your furry siblings, too!

Adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Lola, what a lovely girl you are, indeed! You are absolutely gorgeous with that tabby and white fur that is so pretty and looks so very soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes and that brown mark going down to your nose. You are absolutely stunning and look so very comfortable and content in all those great photos.. such a happy kitty! What is that in the last photo that looks almost like a mustache, or a twig or something stuck to your nose? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Collierville, TN to pet you, and pet your kitty and Russian Spaniel housemates too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a fun, energetic little kitty who likes to cool down in the sink after playing. When you were a kitten, your big brother Mickey taught you all about how to be a proper cat. You even get along with your Russian Spaniel housemate, whose long floppy ears you loved to bat when you were young. You keep your beautiful fur sparkling clean. You purr your beautiful loud purr when you are happy, which is most of the time. You even smile in your sleep! You and your family members, kitty and doggie and human, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful loving home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lola, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your kitty and doggie and human housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery