Thread: Wonderful Wolfgang!

Wonderful Wolfgang!

Hello, Wolfgang in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome Aby kitty you are! Your golden fur looks so smooth and soft to pet, and your face is so sweet! I would like to reach right through the monitor and all the way to Los Angeles to pet you! Since I can't- I hope your person will pet you for me.

You are very clever and energetic! You inspect boxes or bags, whether they are empty or not. You sit when you're asked. You act like a monkey sometimes, and get into mischief! Best of all, you helped your person after the loss of another kitty. You are much loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Wolfgang!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 03-08-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Dearest Wolfgang, what a stunner you are! You are an absolutely gorgeous guy! That orange fur with the white trim is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that white chin and the curly white whiskers and those lovely big golden eyes! My orange-with-white-trim girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" I wish I could reach through the screen and over to L.A. to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a sweet story you have to tell! You are not only adorable, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too. Your dear Purrrson says you are "my Abyssinian monkey boy," ..a cat who acts like a monkey! You are clever and energetic and very mischievous. You make him/her smile and laugh with your antics and energy! You climb into any bag or box you see, and you sit on command. And the reason you are most special is that you were the one who healed her/his heart after losing her beloved older cat to kidney failure. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Wolfgang, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your Purrrson's beloved Angel kitty and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 03-08-2019 at 07:44 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Wolfgang is drop dead georgous! Just a beautiful cat, so happy he helped heal your heartbreak. He sure sounds like good company. Sending love to Wolfi, top of the line, outstanding and perfect pussycat!

Dear Wolfgang, what a handsome Abyssinian boy you are. Your classic Aby coat looks so sleek and soft, and your face with those beautiful markings is so sweet.
    Not only are you beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well. You helped your person heal after they had lost their kitty to kidney failure.
    You are smart as well, and you make your person laugh. Your favorite place to be is in a bag or box, empty or not.
    Wolfgang, you are indeed wonderful and precious, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Wolfgang!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Concatulations dearest Wolfgang on being chosen COTD. You are one handsome dude

I love that mischievous expression in his eyes; congrats Wolfgang on COTD!