Thread: Handsome Chance, with the Beautifully Long Whiskers & Eyebrows

Handsome Chance, with the Beautifully Long Whiskers & Eyebrows

Chance,

You are such a handsome boy! You have a very loving and sweet nature. How lucky your meowmie is to have you in her life.
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Blog Entries
    Chance is amazing, I am so happy he was a foster fail! He looks so happy and content exactly where he is. It is awful what he has been through, what an ordeal. It is all behind him now and he's doing beautifully, thanks to loving people and all their faith, help and love. Beautiful story and photos and about the life and times of chance! He is priceless and so are all his pics!! Best cat in the world.

Dearest Chance, a.k.a., Boo Bear, Boobers, and Chancey Boo, what a beautiful boy you are! You are absolutely stunning (even if missing a few standard body parts ). That grey fur is such a pretty color and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those long, LOOONG white whiskers and cute darker-grey nose and lovely big golden-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. How sweet and touching you are with those precious tiny kittens you are fostering so lovingly and who trust you totally! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Douglasville, GA to pet you, and pet all your critter housemates too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! You had a horrific start there, at about 6 weeks of age trapped in a warehouse in the dead of winter in Alaska! We're so glad you were found and turned over to Anchorage Animal Control. You came to your dear Purrrson then, and even though your prognosis was poor, he/she and you didn't give up. After months of vet care, treatment at home, lots of TLC, and a strong will to live, you survived. Blessings to you both! You lost a few bits off your body but have shown what a tough, true survivor you are.

Now you enjoy the sunlight wherever it shows in the house! Your dear Purrrson has fostered many rescued animals and has often been a foster failure. You are a great help to her/him, nurturing and comforting the foster kittens, and we can see from your photos what a superb job you do at that. For entertainment you like to play the fish swimming game for cats on your Purrrson's computer. You try to swipe them and have actually gained points! You and he/she and your foster and housemate kittens and cats and dogs all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chance, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and foster and housemate kittens and cats and dogs and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Chance, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet.
    Your story is truly one of survival, second chances, strength and unconditional love.
    All those pictures show you as the special boy that you are: loving, devoted, and a true sun worshipper!
    Not many people would have taken on a special-needs kitty like yourself. Your mom saw your beautiful soul and your will to live, and the rest is history. Now you are giving back by helping with fosters and being a comfort to kittens.
    Chance, there couldn't be a more deserving COTD, and I wish you, your foster siblings and your mom a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations handsome Chance, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Chance! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous grey and white kitty guy you are! You are a sweet survivor! You are also helping to raise foster kittens, and you even play the fishing game on the computer! Best of all - you are a loved kitty! PURRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Chance!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Chance

Dearest Chance,

Well, you sure have been through a lot, and at only a young age But you are a fighter, that’s for sure!
    You now get all the love and comfort you deserve from the family who rescued you. And you’ve learned to be a kind and loving kitty to not only them, but to everyone. I’m sure everyone who meets you immediately loves you because of your friendliness!
    Also, you welcome new kittnes into your home with an open heart every time ❤️.
    I’m so happy to hear you are living a happy, love filled life, Chance! Best wishes to you and your humans and all of your kitty siblings You will always be loved ❤️😊