Thread: Lovely Lucy!

Lovely Lucy!

Hi Lucy! Happy Pet of the Day!

Wow!!! What a magnificent, breathtakingly beautiful Macaw you are! Your coloring is stunning, and oh yes, you truly are quite the accomplished poser and model! hehe As they say, if you've got it, flaunt it! And aside from being so beautiful on the outside, on the inside you're just as sweet as can be, packed with personality and heart! It's no wonder you are SO, SO very loved by your devoted, responsible young human! How lucky she is, having a beautiful, joyful and playful, sweet and loving best feathered friend in you...BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER! And you, Lucy, are just as lucky, having a human mom as caring and responsible, as devoted as yours! What a team!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lucy! I so enjoyed meeting you today, reading a bit about your happy life and the very special bond of love and trust you and your mom share, seeing all of your gorgeous photos! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing hide and seek and walking on your ball; receiving countless kisses and munching on yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Lucy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

GORGEOUS!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  15.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have to be the best, and longest lasting Christmas present.
    Over the years, you have certainly been part of the family
    with a person who learned so much about your care.
    Celebrate your special day.

WOW! Dearest Lucy, you are lovely indeed! What a gorgeous Blue & Gold Macaw you are, with those colorful feathers and that sweet face so full of pride and delight. You certainly do know how to work the camera, don't you! You are stunning in each of those great photos, so proud and noble! And you're not just adorable, you have the most delightful personality, too! You're so sweet, you know a few tricks, you're affectionate but independent, and you don't bite. You make your dear "mom" smile with all your antics and energy. You're the best Christmas present she's ever received! You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Lucy is so clever and her feathers are so very bright and beautiful. I am sure she get a lot of her smarts from the fantastically brilliant person who loves her and provides her with all she could want and more! This is Lucy's day and I hope it is terrific! What a very special bird, exquisit she is!

What a beautiful Macaw you are, lovely Lucy.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Lucy, on being POTD! You are beautiful, sweet and brilliant! (We birds!) Sending and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO P.S. Hope people who are interested in adopting birds (and ALL pets, large -or- small) will investigate proper care, nutrition, and healthcare first. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546