Thread: Amazing Layla

Amazing Layla

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  13.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You would impress me by doing summersaults,
    that would have to be the cutest thing.
    So glad you found the perfect place with a
    family who is home for you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Lovely Layla!

Greetings, Layla! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous, most precious Aussie x girl you are, Layla! Your photos have me smiling from ear to ear! That longing, love filled look on your sweet face, your beautiful eyes (one blue!), are heart-melting! And more impressive still is your big heart, your zest for life, your joyful personality! And being the snow loving pup that you are, a girl after my own heart! What did your pawrents expect? You live in Minnesota!

How blessed your humans were, the day they chose adoption, opening up their home and hearts to one beautiful, most deserving girl! As for you, sweetheart, you knew the moment you set paw through that door that this was the furever home, furever family destined to be yours, and the rest is happy history! Now, like you, I can't wait for that first snowfall...your humans "not so much!" What a lucky family is yours, Layla, having a beautiful, energetic, sweet and loving furry family member in you! You're the best!!!

Great thanks to your mom and dad for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story, all of those heart-melting photos! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun and action packed day of celebration...meeting up with your pup pals at the bark park; running like crazy and impressing your neighbors with your gymnastics; monitoring your humans as they work; soaking up some sunshine in YOUR office, hehe; receiving countless belly rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents and Grandma! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Layla, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

A girl for all seasons!!!⛄

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

She's so very beautiful. Thank you for adopting her and giving her a happy life.

Hello, Layla up in Minnesota! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are with your wonderful eyes, your soft fur, and your cute face! Please have your people give you some hugs, snuggles and kisses for me , beautiful girl!

You are a very busy girl, too- enjoying the weather in summer and winter, going to the dog park, and running! Then it is time to supervise your people as they work, or maybe take a nap in the sunshine! You are affectionate, and gentle with your grandma too

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to much loved Layla!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Layla is just a joy to behold! Such a perfectly sweet DOTD!

Dearest Layla, you are absolutely stunning! What a beautiful young lady you are with that pretty, multi-colored fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes, one blue and one brown. You are such a happy doggie in all those great photos! You have the most delightful personality, and you make your dear people smile with all your energy and antics and affection. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Layla, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery