Thread: Regal Remy

Regal Remy

What a beauty you are, Remy, and so loved it is not even your mom but her friend who nominated you! You have a whole group of people under your velvet paw, don;t you? Those are wonderful pictures, they really show off your yellow gem-like eyes. How nice you have your favorite activities and study topics, perhaps kitty law school is next for you, once your mom is done with her degree! In any case, (law school reference) you have an important job already - being your mom's cat! Congratulations again, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Perfect Princess Remy!

It is with great honor and pleasure that write to tell you all about my best friend's perfect kitty, Remy.

Remy is three years old and we aren't sure what breed she is exactly but she definitely has some princess in her! Her hobbies include, but are not limited to: running frantically through house, Taking tiny gulps of her water, snuggling with her human, playing with dangling objects, playing with her beloved shoelace, posing for photographs, studying feminist legal theory, being cute, and organizing in her community.

Remy is my friend's first kitty - she decided to get her in college to have a furry companion. Her first home was in St. Louis, but she's also lived in Dallas and now in DC. She loves helping her mom study (she's in law school). Remy's favorite subject is Property Law.

I don't say this lightly, but Remy is a truly special cat and she would be so humbled to receive this honor. She brings so much love and joy to her family and friends, and we are so grateful to have her in our lives!
    Hello, princess Remy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely lady you are! I like your pretty tabby and white fur and your sweet face! You are helping your mommy study and prepare to become an attorney!

I smiled when I read about all the things you like to do- running, playing with your shoe lace or anything that's dangling, and posing for photographs! When all that is done, you are also good at being cute and snuggling !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Remy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Remy, you are absolutely stunning! What a beautiful Domestic Shorthair you are! Your fur looks so very soft and has such a pretty tabby pattern in those lovely colors and white, and you have the sweetest face with that cute nose and those lovely big pale-gold eyes. You are utterly gorgeous in those great photos, and I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Washington, DC to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me, and so will her dear friend who nominated you as COTD !

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are your dear Meowmie's first kitty, and you're also her perfect kitty, a member of that special "princess" breed. You are helping her with her law school studies, and we know you will both be excellent Property Law attorneys when you finish! You are full of energy and make your dear Meowmie and dear friend smile with your antics, such as running frantically through the house, playing with dangling objects and your beloved shoelace, studying feminist legal theory, and being cute. You are very affectionate, and you love snuggling with your humans. You bring so much love and joy to your family and friends, they are very grateful to have you in their lives. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Remy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and dear special friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Remy

Congrats to Remy and the humans who love her! She is gorgeous and obviously very sweet and cuddly I'm not surprised that her favorite subject is Property Law. According to all cats, I believe the basic rule of that law is that wherever a cat sits and/or whatever a cat sits on, the cat owns. Second rule, "Wherever I fits, I sits."
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Dear Remy, what a beautiful shorthair girl you are. You look absolutely stunning in your grey and white fur coat, and your face with those big, pale-green eyes is so regal and sweet.
    You are an incredibly busy kitty. Your hobbies range from playing to cuddling to studying law alongside your mom. She could have not asked for a better companion in her journey to becoming a lawyer.
    Remy, you are truly a special kitty, and I wish you, your mom and all of your friends a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Remy is beautiful, perfect COTD! I just bet that everyone who meets her falls in love immediately!! I did.

What a beautiful gray and white short haired tabby you are, Regal Remy.
    Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana