Thread: Gregarious Max

Gregarious Max

What a cutie you are, Max, and every inch the classic Cairn Terrier! That merry terrier smile, tongue lolling out and all, is sure to charm anyone you meet! How nice your neighbors know where you belong, and return you to your mom every time. We are glad you are a loved boy, and congratulations again, you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Max

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are much loved by many, especially your Mom.
    Be careful on your walks. You are so cute, someone
    may want to keep you as their own.
    Celebrate your special day.

Marvelous Max!

Hi Max, a.k.a Toto! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud mommy Christine, too!

What a handsome, spirited, life loving, personality packed pupper you are, Max! The calender may say you're 12 yrs young, but you have the heart and energy of a boy half your age; that trademark Terrier 'tude working overtime! But as fetching as you are in looks, as energetic (forever young!) as you are, it's your big heart and your love for all who cross your path that make you the EXTRA special pup that you are! It's no wonder that everyone you meet falls hopelessly in love!

You sure know how to enjoy every minute of your wonderful life, Max, and we humans would do well to take a page out of your playbook: Live and love large! How lucky your mommy is, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion, a source of never ending joy in you, Max! Inside and out, in body and heart, you're pure perfection on 4 paws!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled and adventure packed day of celebration...making the rounds around the neighborhood, charming all you meet; chowing down on some yummy treats and vittles; cuddling with mommy Christine; being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Max, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Max is definately guilty of serious cuteness, no doubt about it! It's wonderful that sweet peeps cart him back home after he goes on walkabout. I would bring him home too but.... it would be very tempting to keep him! ❤️ Max is the very best DOTD!

What an adorable Cairn Terrier you are, Max. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Max, a.k.a. Maximus Resalius, what an adorable Cairn Terrier you are! You are so cute with that fluffy white fur and the sweet face with those lovely big eyes and that big smile on your face, tongue on full display. You have the most delightful personality, too. You like to stroll around the neighborhood, and you're very friendly with everyone you meet. The neighbors all know you, so they bring you back, none the worse for wear! You and they and your dear mom Christine all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home and neighborhood you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Christine and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery