Thread: Charming Chiki

Charming Chiki

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 81
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful color you are.
    So cute that you sing louder than the music
    Celebrate your special day

Charming Chiki!

Hi Chiki! Happy Pet of the Day!

Your photos have me smiling from the inside out, cutie pie! That shot of you hanging from those blinds, and the one of you munching on those bells, tells us all we need to know! What a personality packed rascal you are, and oh so beautiful to boot! Your brilliant, lime green coloring is stunning and every bit as bright as your spirited personality! It's understandable, you being a bit fearful when you first came home. But after some settling in, we're happy to report you've (at least in part) begun to direct your "energy" to more productive activities, hehe Then again, hard to be upset with a boy as adorable as you!

Right now she bites my gel nails, the little rascal. Our first month was difficult, cause she was scared of new place and everything, but now its okay, she has settled in fine
    How lucky your human is, having a feathered family as beautiful and sweet, as charming and cheeky, hehe, as you! You truly are a treasure, Chiki, just as special as can, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Chiki! Meeting you today, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...singing your heart out (talking soon to come!), getting into a bit of mischief, hehe, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful, charming Chiki, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful! SO precious!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Chiki is surely the cutest baby bird! She is my favorite colour, I know she would be just as sweet no matter what colour her pretty feathers were. I hope she lives a very long and happy life with her favorite peeps, her loving family! Hurray for Chiki!

Dearest Chiki, you are adorable! What a beautiful psittacula alexandri fasciata you are! Those green feathers are gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face. You make your dear person smile with your energy and antics, like biting her gel nails and singing along with music she's listening to and drowning it out! You also start singing after she has awakened in the morning. She loves you very much and kisses you every day. I hope she will give you some extra kisses from me! What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chiki, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Eastern Rosella parrot housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Chiki, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, brilliant, fun and lovable! (We birds!) We have a little rescued bird, too, that tries to sing over music (and he sings loudly!) but we LOVE it! Our little bird brings us so much JOY every day ~ just like you do to your human family! Sending and best wishes to you for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546