Hello everyone, I was so excited about this i just couldnt help letting you know! I finally found a GREAT free website provider! 0catch! It is really a zero in the front....Anyway the name of the website is going to be called Animals Galore! You might be thinking why is she so excited well ill tell you why. Ok, first of all i had to learn HTML. That was pure torture! Then i had to find a FREE PROVIDER! I though it was going to be easy. I couldnt do Geocities so that crosses that off then i tried easydesigner,123 Publish, alphadesk,angelfire,angelcities,buildasite.com,bra venet and like five more but i hated them all! Then i found 0catch it is the coolest thing i have ever seen. If you go on my website now you will probabaly see nothing or nearly nothing so here is the address for future reference: AmylovesMisty's Website

I would totally reccomend 0catch to anyone. Well, I have to go now Bye!

P.S. Oh, since i have been getting this a lot the dog in my signature is not Misty. It was the closest i could find to Misty and believe me it isnt that close. Just to let you know.