Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad, Bad Week

Wow Shais Mom...

I am newlywed, and don't have any kids yet, but my motherly instinct is strong. I know that I will have children, and I don't think it's going to be long at all before we make the big decesion to begin planning for the future baby. We are buying a house in 4-6 months so perhaps that's when we'll be fully ready. I cried when I read your post. This feeling that I am feeling is different then normal, it's a future mother who's mourning for a lost baby. She must be in absolute shock. I can't imagine, nor can I relate. All I can do is pray that she can heal from this most extreme of losses.

Words can't even describe the pain that poor woman feels. Tell your friend/coworker that I am devestated for her. Wow. That poor, poor family.

-Leslie

shais mom,

I agree with adoremydogs...I am a newly wed too, and news like this is just heartbreaking. I feel the same way you do about how it's unfair that there are all these ungrateful people (like the pregnant 13 and up year olds and people who go and have abortions)that take for granted the gift of childbirth. I think it's truely sad when there is a good honest couple doing everything right, and it doesn't work out for them. I would prefer to see families like this be blessed with this gift then those other people that just get rid of it by abortion, or these irrisponsible teenagers. I am truely saddened for this family. Be sure to let her know that she and her family are in our prayers here at Pet Talk!

Karen T.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers, you are truly blessings.

Sometimes life is just so unfair! My prayers are with you at this tragic time.

Sue

Please tell your friend I'm thinking and praying for her too. I don't know why bad things happen to good people, but they do. Life IS very unfair