Thread: Darling, Delightful Dewey!

Darling, Delightful Dewey!

Dearest Dewey, you are gorgeous! What a stunning, Purrrfect Tuxedo guy you are, with that glossy black and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You certainly look like the master of your household in that first one, and the second shows you as the alert, expert outdoorsman you are. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Toronto to pet you, and pet your brothers Huey and Louie too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your brothers get along quite well, but sometimes you have to remind them who is boss. They may even try and steal from your food bowl or take your favorite sleeping spot (on Mom and Dad's bed)! You let them know you're not to be toyed with. You enjoy going outside (supervised, we're glad to know), especially in the fall with the crispy leaves. Mom says you're the sweetest and you set an excellent example for your brothers, but that's to be expected of the big brother. You and your dear brothers and Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dewey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Huey and Louis and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Dewey, what a most handsome tuxedo boy you are. Your shiny coat looks so soft, and your face is so regal and sweet looking.
    You are aging well, no one could ever guess your age!
    You are the perfect big brother, keeping your younger siblings in line with a velvet paw. You deserve all the respect you can get.
    On your supervised trips outside, you love to play with crisp leaves, but being inside on a comfy blanket isn't bad either.
    Your mom is giving you high marks, being the sweetest kitty, and setting a good example for your brothers.
    Dewey, you are perfect in every way, and I wish you, Huey, Louie and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Dewey in Toronto! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome tabby fellow you are! Your fur looks so shiny and soft to pet, and I like your l-o-n-g whiskers!

You keep your brothers in line with a velvety paw! You go outdoors sometimes, and check on all that's happening there. In the fall you play with crisp leaves! You are the sweetest, and you sometimes sleep on the big bed! You are precious!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Dewey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Holy Moly, Dewey is quite the shiny and brilliant fellow! It's pretty clear that he must assert himself and make it perfectly clear who rocks the Casbah. Uuuum, that would be dear, darling Dewey? Duh. Dewey is the most sublime COTD!

What a handsome tuxedo kitty you are, Dewey.

Your shiny coat looks so soft.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweet Dewey

Dearest Dewey,

Hello Dewey, congratulations on being today’s COTD! I hope you are having a very good day filled with lots of love and cuddles
    You do a good job keeping your brothers, Lewie and Huey in line. Sometimes though you have to remind them that you are not to be messed with! Overall, you are a great big brother to them!
    I’m glad to see that you are happy in your home. You have people and animals that love you, and always will. Best wishes Dewey ❤️

Concatulations dearest Dewey on being chosen COTD. Lots of pets, scritches, (bellyrubs (if you like it) to
    you and your brothers.