Thread: Stanley Sweetheart

Stanley Sweetheart

Name:  24.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  254.7 KB

Those are some of the cutest pictures of you, ever.
    What a happy little boy who loves everyone, but
    should stay away from skunks .
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Sweetheart Stanley!

Hi Stanley! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful, foxy, most precious Pom you are, sweetheart! Your thick, oh so fluffy, fawn colored coat is magnificent, and being the snow lover that you are, no doubt it comes in handy on those cold winter days spent rolling in the snow! And while Poms might have a reputation for being mean (never heard that before), you sure do prove that assumption wrong, big time! Don't you Stanley? A friend to all, humans and furry ones alike, just as sweet and loving as can be, that you are!

How lucky your mom is, having been chosen by you to be your special human, and what a very special bond you and she share! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved fur mom. I'm sure you and your human mom miss her so very much. But thankfully you and she have one another to lean on and love on, until that happy day way in the future when you all are together again! Until then, keep up the good work, Stanley, bring so much comfort and healing, joy and love to your mommy's life! Yes, You truly are a treasure, Stan the Man, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're in the middle of a very special day of celebration...enjoying some fun in the snow, cuddling with your mommy, being loved pampered to pieces by your mom and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Stanley, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my goodness, dearest Stanley, a.k.a. "Stan the Man," what a gorgeous puffball you are! You are an absolutely beautiful Pomeranian with fur that is so pretty and soft-looking and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes and big smiles. And how utterly adorable you are kissing your dear mom, who looks so proud and happy (and so she should be)! You have a delightful personality, and what touches me most is the way you know when your dear person is in pain and you cuddle him/her. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Stanley, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends (except for the skunks) are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Okay, let me get this straight... I think I have. There is SO much love ❤️and cuteness here, it's a tad overwhelming! Stan the Man is clearly a sweetheart and so was his Mum and his other Mum. There could not possibly be a more wonderful DOTD!!!! Huge love to Stan The Man and his Mum, I live in British Columbia and love Pomeranians too❤️

What a beautiful and loving pom you are, Stanley.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

6. Oh how cute!
    congratulations on him being Dog of the Day