Thread: Magnificent Jacques

Magnificent Jacques

Dear Jacques, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. Your shiny tuxedo is so well maintained and soft looking, and your face is so sweet with those big, green eyes.
    I love that beautiful birthday cake with your picture. It doesn't get any better than that!
    You had a bit of a rough start in life, abandoned by your previous family. They even tagged you with a disconnected phone number! How sad and cruel!
    Now you are living the good life, and you have so many things to do. You love napping on top of your cat tree, where you can also watch alley cats fighting from a safe distance. You enjoy wet food, headbutting your parents while they're asleep, making biscuits and going to Splash Mountain, meaning you make a mess around your water bowl.
    Most of all, you are always ready to party, well dressed in your suit.
    Jacques, you are perfect, inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Jacques, what a handsome Tuxedo Domestic Shorthair you are! You are absolutely beautiful, sitting up and looking so stately in a couple of those great photos, and relaxing at home in the others, in your dear Purrrson's arms in the one and by your kitty pillows in the other! You have the softest-looking furry tuxedo and the sweetest face with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and lovely big green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Queens, NY to pet you! I can't, of course, but i know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You were rescued on Coney Island, jumping into your rescuer's arms, after your original alleged-people abandoned you complete with a disconnected-phone-number tag. Then you came to a NYC shelter, where you were adopted by your biography-writer's girlfriend three years ago.

Now you are living the good life you deserve (and you deserved all along)! You are very friendly, and you enjoy napping on top of your cat tree and splashing the water in your bowl as if it's the Splash Mountain ride. You love chowing down on wet food, watching alley cats outside the window fighting, and head-butting your dear Purrrsons while they're sleeping or you're making biscuits. You have three very important jobs: as a Coney Island roller coaster inspector, an MTA subway train driver, and a baker. And you're always ready to party, always dressed for the occasion! You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jacques, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Oh Jacques, such a brilliant one you are 😻👍🏿Nothing compares to you 😘

Congratulations handsome Jacques on being chosen today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

5. Such a handsome fellow!
    congratulations on him being Cat of the Day