Thread: Gregarious Griffin

Gregarious Griffin

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  13.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You deserve to be honored as a therapy dog.
    When Mom was in the nursing home, everybody,
    including the nurses, looked forward to a pet visiting.
    I'm sure you make their day with that happy face.
    Celebrate your special day

Gorgeous Griffin!

Hi Griffin! Congrats on nabbing Dog of the Day honors, sweetheart, and how VERY deserving you are!

What a beautiful, big hearted, sweet and mellow, utterly adorable Bullie boy you are, Griffin; a friend to all!!! Your family loves you so VERY much and for good reason! In looks and in heart, inside and out, you're perfection on 4 paws! And as loved as you are, from what we hear, you give back ten fold the love you receive!

Endless thanks for bringing so much comfort and joy to those in need through your role as a therapy pup! Oh, I can just imagine the smiles on the faces of the patients, the nursing home residents, when you come strolling through the door! Nothing like a big helping of furry love to help heal the body and soul! And won't all of your fans at the hospital and nursing home be thrilled when they hear that their special friend has been honored here today!

How blessed your family is, having a furkid as sweet and loving and giving as you, Griffin! You're just as special as they come, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heart-warming backstory, has been a joy! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, precious Griffin, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Griffin, you are adorable and precious! What a sweet young bulldog you are, and what a great smile you've got on your face there! You have the most delightful personality, too. You are so mellow and loving that you have a very special, important job as a Therapy Dog, visiting the nursing homes and hospital in your area. You bring loads of smiles, giving kisses and waving and making the people you visit so very happy! (And won't they be excited to see you honored here!) After you've finished, you go home for a long, well-deserved nap. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Griffin, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Residents of nursing homes look forward to visits of furry friends.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day adorable Griffin
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    There is an excellent reason everyone adores Griffin! What a lovable, gorgeous DOTD! Griffin is the best❤️