Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Can I ask for prayers for Bradley?

Oh, Cheryl, I am so very sorry. You gave Bradley the best, most loving care ever. My deepest sympathy to you and all his family and friends who love him and miss him and grieve him so very much. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort.

Rest in peace, beautiful beloved Bradley. You had the best home you could possibly have, with your dear Meowmie and kitty friends who all love you so very much and you love so very much.

Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, running and playing and cuddling with so many friends, old and new. Please send some Angelic purrrs to the hearts of your dear Meowmie and all your family members to remind them and reassure them that all is well, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler and Galaxy
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you everyone for your thoughts.

If I could figure out how to upload photos I would upload some photos for people and create a little memorial for him.

I still miss him A LOT. He used to come running into the bedroom first thing in the morning and hop on the bed with me so we could spend a little time cuddling. He would follow me around like a shadow. Bradley used to sit on the counter and watch me brush my teeth and shower. In the afternoons he would sit on my lap while I was working on the computer. I am still looking around for him but not finding him