Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can I ask for prayers for Bradley?

My thougths are with you and Bradley. As hard as it is, you know what is best to do, and although he is not responding much to your cuddles, keep giving him love and comfort, I'm sure he feels it and enjoys you being next to him.

If he is ready to go to the RB, I think it's right to let the vet come to your home, so he feels safe.

Love, hugs and comfort to you and Bradley.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I know it is the right thing to do but he is my heart kitty and very special to me. I have cried more tears in the past couple of weeks than I have for months before.

I knew when he didn't purr this morning that it is time. He ALWAYS purrs non-stop.

My heart is breaking for you and Bradley. I continue to pray.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Blog Entries
    Hearts are going out to you at this sad time. Thinking of you and Bradley and sending strength and loving wishes.

In our prayers, Cheryl.
    I've Been Frosted

Hugs and prayers and love to you, Bradley and Cheryl.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am so sorry to hear this. You put all of your strength and love into trying to get Bradley better. He couldn't ask for a better mom.
    My thoughts are with you and Bradley.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Prayers and love to Bradley and you.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I am very sorry to hear that Bradley is not getting better.
    Letting a kitty go to RB is always very difficult, I wish you and Bradley all the best

He has earned his wings and left me heartbroken

Last night sometime after supper and before I came up to go to bed, Bradley passed over the Bridge. He has now gone to meet up with all his friends who have passed before and make all kinds of new friends at the Bridge.

This makes me so sad! I am so, so sorry!
    I hope it is at least a small comfort that you have been the best mom Bradley could have asked for. You made his life wonderful and worth living.
    Dear Bradley, you are whole and healthy again, playing with all of your old and new friends.
    You are forever in your mom's heart!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

I am SO sorry for your loss of Bradley. You gave him so much love and care and did everything you could to help him. He had the best mom he could have wished for, and I'm sure he enjoyed every minute of his life, before he got sick. Keep the good memories and know he is not in pain now.

Rest in peace, Bradley - and then enjoy your new friends on the RB. Fister will be there to show you around.

I send you love and comfort in this sad time. Take care!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I am so sorry for your loss. He's gained his wings now and will forever be your guardian angel.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I think somehow Bradley knew that it was best you did not see him leave. I am so, so sorry for your heartbreak.

My heart kitty, going on 16, is glued to my lap right now. I hope he is here for a long time but it is never long enough.

Sending gentle {{{hugs}}} to you.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

RIP sweet Bradley.