Thread: Special Spud

Special Spud

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 92
Size:  10.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a fearless little cutie,
    You found a great home where you can explore.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Spud is so very cute, looks like he's wearing a wee coat! Glad he is POTD, has a great home and I hope he enjoys a very special day!

One of a kind Spud!

Hi Spud in the UK! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day!

Beautiful, brave, bold and independent; one of a kind, that you are, Spud! And oh yes, pawsitively precious!

I'm so sorry to hear that things didn't end up as your mommy had planned, you and Sprout not getting along as she had hoped. But being the guinea pig and animal lover that she is, she believes as we do that our love is unconditional, that expect in extreme circumstances, our furkids (especially our rescues) are a life long commitment! Endless thanks to your human for opening up her home and heart to so many deserving wheekers over the past 17 years, for not giving up on you! And who knows, you being still a youngster and all, perhaps with time you and Sprout will grow to become the best of friends! But for now, the two of you remain loved equally but uniquely! Yes, you truly are a treasure, Spud, special in your own unique way, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of those heart-melting wheeker pics has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...doing zoomies about the house, munching of a few *select* treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Spud, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to adorable Sprout, too!

What a beauty!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Spud, you are beautiful! How gorgeous you are, with that soft-looking black and white fur in the interesting design and those cute little pink ears and black eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too! You are full of energy and love to explore your home and do zoomies round the room. We're sorry you didn't bond with your piggie housemate Sprout. You and your dear person (and Sprout too, we bet) love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spud, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Sprout and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special celery leaves, carrots, and hay!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Guinea Pig you are, Spud. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Spud, on being POTD! You are adorable, precious, independent and full of personality! (We GPs/cavies!) We are soooo glad you were rescued by a loving fur-ever parent and not re-homed! We have adopted cavy brothers that did not get along (which is not unusual for males) and we never ever thought of re-homing them... Just like humans, some animals in the same species don't like each other. We are sending you lots of and best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net