Thread: Handsome Oni!

Handsome Oni!

Hello, Oni in New York! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are! I like your white fur, your gem-like golden eyes, and your bright nail caps! Your fur looks so soft to pet, too!

You are a busy kitty, with many things to do each day! You just turned one year old on September 8, and you have loads of kitten spirit! You are playful and joyful, playing with your tinsel on a stick or dashing through your kitten tunnel! Your older siblings are patient with your kitten energy. You even visit your grandparents! Best of all, you are a much loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet, spirited Oni!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Stunning Onigiri!

Hi Onigiri! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and belated happy 1st birthday wishes to you as well, sweetheart!!!

What a stunning, snow white beauty you are, Onigiri! Your sparkling, yellow eyes are spectacular, almost irridescent, and pink is definitely your color! (It's not every guy who can pull off a powder pink harness and bubblegum pink "polish,", hehe) And having a Japanese husband, having eaten more than my fair share of onigiri over the years, I knew right off the bat (one reason) how you came to be named. They even make onigiri cats!

Endless thanks to Wiley's Rescue for rescuing you and your brother, for never giving up on you, even after that very painful scratch! She/he knew you were a diamond in the rough, and how right she/he was! Just look at you now, the epitome of the pampered diva, treated to all the best that life has to offer, from countless toys to play with, the finest of foods and most deluxe of accommodations; ruling over your humans and kitty sibs with a velvet (sort of) paw! Speaking of paws...you sure do have your mom and grandpa wrapped firmly around YOUR precious paws, don't you? You may have started out life as a fearful and mistrusting feral, but those sad and lonely days, ekeing out a life on the mean streets, have long since been forgotten! Ah yes, life is good for beautiful Oni, and deservedly so! And just as lucky as you are your humans, having a spunky and spirited, fun and life loving, beautiful best furry family member in you! You truly are a treasure, Oni, one in a million!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Oni! Meeting you today, seeing your gorgeous photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...batting around that potato and barreling through your tunnel; playing with your tinsel on a stick and roughhousing with Nala and Tadashi; cuddling and nuzzling with your mommy; being loved and pampered to pieces by your mommy and grandpa! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Oni, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Nala and Tadashi, too!

Stunning!!!

LOL!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Onigiri, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous guy you are, with that snow-white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those huge lovely golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They show off so very well your beauty and also your loving heart. You're really styling there with that pink harness and those colored nail caps! And how nice to see you cuddling up with your dear Meowmie there! What good advice you post here, "To lower your stress level, get a cat." Words of wisdom indeed! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Rochester, NY to pet you, and pet your buddies Tadashi and Nala, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all for me .

And what a heartwarming story you have to tell! You and your brother were rescued from the outdoors by Wiley's rescue when you were only eight weeks old. We thank those dedicated folks at Wiley's for saving and helping you both and so many other kitties. Bless them and you all! You have the most delightful Purrrsonality. You're an oni, which are little yokai spirits that make a lot of noise in the night! You make your dear Meowmie smile with your kitteny energy and antics. You jump onto her shoulders, and she takes you for walks on your leash. You love to steal potatoes and chase them around the house and play with shiny tinsel on a stick. You like to play with Tadashi and Nala, though they don't always like to play with you. You enjoy traveling and visiting family members' houses, especially great great grandma's house. Grandpa gives you ice water in a bowl and cut-up wet food on a plate. You can be calm and cuddly one minute and then "frizzy crazy kitty the next!" You are fussy about your litter, and if it's not the right brand you'll go potty on the chairs! You and Meowmie love each other dearly, don't you. You love to cuddle her and nuzzle her neck. You are only one year old now, and just think of all the years ahead full of fun and love! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Onigiri, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and brother and Tadashi and Nala and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, and maybe even some special cut-up wet food on a plate from Grandpa!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Oni, what a handsome boy you are. Your snowy white coat looks so soft, and your face, with all those cute expressions, is adorable.
    And what a great sense of fashion you have, sporting a pink harness and those great nail caps!
    You have come a long way from your feral beginnings. You learned to trust humans, especially your mom. You will cuddle with her and nuzzle her neck.
    And you are extremely playful and smart. You love your tunnel and tinsel on a stick. You also get to travel to see your great great grandma.
    You might be one year old now, but you still act like a kitten, going from calm and cuddly to crazy in no time.
    Oni, you are the kitty of a lifetime, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Onigiri is beautiful, so intelligent and clearly an all around perfect little cat! Fell in love instantly and am sending best wishes to our fair and magnificent Ori. COTD perfection!! Boy/gilrl, just don't care 😻

Blog Entries

Rgot

Oh ya, forgot to say, outstanding photos!!