Thread: Darling Ditto

Darling Ditto

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 93
Size:  12.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl who makes her owner proud.
    You even handled the trip to collage
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Ditto!

Hi Ditto! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Appaloosa you are, Ditto! Your red roan coat is so beautiful, and lucky you, having those natural blond highlights in your mane! Nope, no fancy papers or registry required, for you couldn't be any more special if you tried, in looks, talent and athleticism or in heart! And if anyone should question just how special you are, doubtful of the very special place you hold in your human's heart and the bond you and your lady share, they need only read this...

When I headed off to college, I decided to take her with me. She handled the move very well, and our bond has become even stronger now that we rely on each other more for consistency and company.
    Your mind kind of college roommate! Oh, how very lucky your lady is, having a beautiful, best 4 legged friend and loving companion in you Ditto, a partner in and out of the competition ring! You truly are a treasure, Ditto, just as special as they come, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Ditto! Meeting you today, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...taking a leisurely trail ride with your human then napping to those dulcet classical music sounds; munching on muffins and some juicy cantaloupe; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Ditto, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful Ditto!!!

Best friends for life!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Ditto, you are gorgeous! What a stunning Appaloosa lady you are, so beautiful in all those great photos, and thanks for sharing them with us. And what a delightful story you have to tell! You and your dear person have been together since 2011, sharing many experiences and activities over the years. You've even gone off to college with her! You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ditto, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special muffins and cantaloupe with classical music playing in the background!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Appaloosa girl you are darling Ditto. Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Ditto is the most awsome horse, spectacular POTD!

Congratulations, Ditto, on being POTD! You are beautiful! You don't need to compete or do any tricks ~ God make you PERFECT! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, FUN, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net