Thread: Charming Cecil

Charming Cecil

Name:  07.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  310.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You have the best of both worlds, you can run free,
    but still have plenty of food and love,
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations, Cecil, on being POTD! (BTW, I your cute name!) You are adorable and brilliant ... You know there is a human who truly cares for you and won't hurt you so you've become daily friends, which is so awesome. We LOVE feeding wildlife every day and, every once in a while, there will be a specific squirrel or bird that will get closer to us and be our daily friend. It's very special to become a trusted friend to a wild species. Sending lots of to Cecil and his human friend! Wish ALL animals could find a trusting human to feed them every day. Best wishes always! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827545

Precious Cecil!!!

Hi Cecil! Happy Pet of the Day!

Be still my heart!!! How adorable are you! What a personality packed character you are! Your photo has me LOL! Like your human, I too regularly feed the birds, chippies and squirrels from a platform feeder placed 2 feet from my kitchen window, giving me a front row seat to you critters, your beauty and antics! One of the regulars at the cafe is a one eyed squirrel we named Blinky! He may be limited in sight, but that doesn't keep him from showing the others who's boss!

Your human is one lucky soul, having such a unique and special furred friend in you, Cecil, providing countless hours of entertainment and smiles to her/his day! And it's clear you've come to know and appreciate your human every bit as much as she/he does you!

I would've never thought a squirrel who lives outdoors all the time could be so responsive, but he is. If he comes onto the rail of our deck, and I haven't yet sprinkled the bird/squirrel food, he will sit there and stare right at me through the glass in our back door! It's as if he's asking me where his food is! Other times, when he's eating, he will pause now and then to look up at me, as if he's thanking me. I'm thankful for Cecil and his buddies providing entertainment for me daily, although my kids think I'm a little "nuts"!! (pun intended - - ha ha!!).
    You truly are a treasure, Cecil, just as special as can, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Great thanks to your human for sharing you, and her/his wise words with us today!

This Thanksgiving, Cecil hopes everyone gets lots of good stuff to eat, and wants to remind everyone to smile and be grateful for the nuts they have, too, and to remember to share with our friends outside!

Amen to that! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day, Cecil, lazily chowing down on tasty seeds, frolicking with your furry friends, sharing a few special moments with your human! Lots of love to you, precious Cecil, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Cecil is just so very fabulous, no wonder you adore him! What a cute name you gave him, it is far too funny that he was just kinda lying down and having his meal, all that chewing can be exhausting!! Off the charts sweet and delightful! Excellent message too, it takes very little to help out wild, wee dudes and the payback is double in joy and entertainment. Best POTD ever, ever!!