Thread: Sweet Shoe!

Sweet Shoe!

Hello, Shoe in Ohio! Happy Cat of the Day!

You are very handsome! I like your green eyes and your tabby markings! I hope your family will give you plenty of hugs and snuggles for your special day!

Happy Cat of the Day to wonderful Shoe!

Concatulations dearest Shoe on being chosen COTD.

Dearest Shoe, what a sweetie you are! You are an absolutely adorable guy with that soft-looking Brown Tabby fur and that sweet face with the pretty white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big green eyes gazing right at me. You look so wise and thoughtful! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Cleveland to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You showed up at the home of your family-to-be in the middle of winter fourteen years ago. They decided to take you in that day, and ever since then, they've been so glad to have you! You are a great hunter and have kept the house completely free of mice. You're very relaxed and out-going, and you love people. You come up to greet visitors to your home. You demand a lot of "lap time," and you can be quite vocal when necessary. You got your name from rubbing your dear Purrrsons' shoes with your paws.. marking them as YOURS! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shoe, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Shoe, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your coat with those beautiful markings looks so soft, and your face with those big green eyes is so sweet.
    I'm glad that you were taken in by your forever family when you showed up in the middle of winter.
    You don't look your age at all. I guess living an active lifestyle keeps you young. You are a people kitty, greeting every visitor, and you demand lap time throughout the day. You are not shy about voicing your demands.
    In return, you keep your family's house free of mice, and you make sure that all the shoes are marked as yours.
    Shoe, you are a great kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Shoe is magnificent!! What a beautiful COTD, I just know that Shoe's day was extra special. Very seriously outstanding kitty cat 😻

D

Happy Cat of the Day Sweet Shoe!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana