Thread: Darling Bubba!

Darling Bubba!

Hi Bubba from Down Under! Happy Pet of the Day! So nice to meet you, sweetheart!

Oh my, what a heartwarming, life affirming, rags to riches rescue story is yours, Bubba! I was so touched, reading your proud human's love filled tribute, and I learned a thing or two as well, such as Ferrets should never be fed cat food! Before today, I thought I knew at least "the basics" regarding Ferret care, believing commercial cat food to be a staple of the Ferret's diet! And I never knew that domesticated Ferrets were actually used for hunting, that not being of hunting caliber might mean a death sentence! Thankfully you escaped such a horrific fate, Bubba, and we are so very thankful to your dear human for saving you from the unspeakable, nursing you back to perfect health, doing all that was needed to make you happy and whole! And how beautifully you are paying back the love and compassion shown you through your community outreach, attending Fundays, hehe, raising awareness as to proper, responsible Ferret care! What a girl!

How very lucky your mom/dad is, Bubba, having a beautiful, sweet and loving, kind and gentle best furkid in you! You truly are a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and painfully precious photos with us! Meeting you has been a joy! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bubba, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bubba

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 84
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Look at that cute little face.
    So glad you found a home that knows how to take care of you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Bubba is a rockstar!! I'm thrilled she has the very best home and love now. I am also happy that someone finally mentions how much ferrets smell. It always bugged me, no one ever mentions how much they reek. That has to be a huge factor, when you adopt an animal who, by no fault of their own.... REEKS to most human beings. Unless of course, the human being has no olfactory senses, in which case most ferrets smell so bloody rank you could probably taste it. I have heard that sometimes people pay have their glands removed. I think that's even more disgusting than the smell. Bubba is the most delightful POTD!

Dearest Bubba, you are adorable! What a sweet, precious little ferret you are! And what an amazing story you have to tell, of first being fed cat food which isn't good for ferrets. Then, after your dear person adopted you, he/she nursed you back to good health with the proper diet. Now you go on fundays and ferret awareness to teach people how to care for ferrets properly. You love the attention and have a great time! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bubba, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being POTD darling Bubba!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana