Thread: Hunky Yogi

Hunky Yogi

Name:  06e.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  247.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a big ole love bug.
    You know a lot of tricks, and have fun playing hide and go seek.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Beautiful Yogi!

Greetings Yogi in the UK! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from all in this Lab/Retriever loving home!

My Lab loving heart went into total meltdown mode, the second I laid eyes on your hunky, handsome, gorgeous self! And true to your beloved breed, you're every bit as loyal and loving, as sweet and gentle as they come! A friend to all, that's a Lab for you! That's YOU Yogi! Add to that your love of water, food and exploration, your keen intelligence, and you've got the consummate Labrador Retriever, perfection on 4 paws! You may be your family's first, Yogi, but I can guarantee them you won't be their last! (Hint*Hint family...Yogi wants a frieind!)

How lucky your family is, having a furkid, a best furry friend as beautiful, as big-hearted, as special as you, Yogi! You truly are a gentle giant, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight...playing hide and seek, Lab style; exploring the great outdoors, maybe taking a swim; chowing down on some yummy treats; warming your humans' laps, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Yogi, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Best friends for life!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Well now, Yogi is the best, that's a freaking given eh. What a sweet, beautiful and lovely dog. Such a beautiful coat. I would totally love to give Yogi a smooch! Excellent DOTD!