Thread: Handsome Percy

Handsome Percy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 96
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Did so well in puppy classes, but when you got home
    it was a different story. They love you anyway.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Percy!

Hi Percy! Happy Dog of the Day!

That face!!! Oh YES, that face! Not only a face a mommy could love, but anyone could love! Who could resist that face, your adorable, sweet self, anything! Good thing I'm not there in Ohio! I just might scoop you up and take off with you! That said, your mommy's most entertaining (and love filled, hehe) tribute had me laughing out loud!

He is a very lazy dog who loves to lay in the bed on a pillow and snore. We signed him up for puppy kindergarten and he won best in class then we get him home and it is like he forgot all that was taught to him but sit. That is all he can do.
    Me thinks you're doing everything you NEED to do! Smart boy! hehe Oh, how blessed your humans are, Percy, having a furkid, a beautiful best friend and loving companion, the consummate lap dog in you, a never ending source of joy and laughter! You truly are a treasure, Percy, 60 lbs of perfection on 4 paws, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...warming your humans' laps, napping (read--->snoring) the day away, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, precious Percy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Ya gotta love dear Percy! OMG, he is ridiculously irresistable! He stole my heart straightaway and he is the most adorable DOTD ever! Please smooch Percy for me😍 Way too cute.