Thread: Beautiful Bistro!

Beautiful Bistro!

Dearest Bistro, what an extraordinarily good-looking gentleman kitty you are! That grey and white Tuxedo fur is so thick and fluffy and pretty and looks so very soft. And what a sweet face you have with that cute little Cindy Crawford beauty-mark and that darker-grey nose and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so handsome in them all, playing with your feather-toy in the first, then all dressed up with your purple tie, and finally relaxing cuddled-up in the arms of your dear Dad! I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Fredericton, New Brunswick in Canada to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

One day your dear Meowmie was visiting the animal shelter with a friend. She hadn't had any plans of adopting a kitty, but she saw you and changed her mind (who could resist?), and home you went! And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, that of a drunk n' cuddly Charles Bronson! You enjoy chasing laser pointers, eating expensive food, and playing with your feather wand. You are very majestic and very affectionate, and you talk back when your dear Purrrents do something you don't like. You like the smell of craft beer, but Dad won't let you have any (alcohol is not good for kitties!). You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bistro, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats (no beer, though!).

Last edited by phesina; 10-04-2018 at 05:16 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Bistro, what a big and handsome grey tuxedo boy you are. You look so soft and fluffy, and your face is adorable. You beat Cindy Crawford by a long shot.
    And how about that tie. You look absolutely stunning.
    You are a busy kitty. You like chasing laser pointers, munching on expensive food and spooning with your feather wand. You would also like to try craft beer, but your dad won't let you.
    And, of course, you let your parents know when they do something you don't like.
    Bistro, you are an incredible kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Beautiful Bistro!!!

Hi Bistro! Happy Cat of the Day!

Such a majestic little boy, he is very affectionate and likes to talk back when we do something he doesn't like. He also really likes the smell of craft beer, but dad won't let him take a drink! As you can see, he is like a model with a Cindy Crawford mole, but with the personality of a drunk n' cuddly Charles Bronson. We love him very much!
    What's not to love? What more need be said??? You truly are one of a kind, Bistro! From your supermodel like looks to your Charles Bronson brand of brawny lovableness, not to mention your love for suds, hehe, you truly are an original!
    How blessed your family was, that fateful day at the shelter, the day your mommy picked you to be her and your daddy's very own! You may not have been a planned addition to your family, but it's clear you and your mom and dad were destined to be, together forever and always!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, reading your heartwarming, most entertaining backstory and seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! How you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...chasing that elusive laser light and chowing down on the finest of gourmet foods and spooning (innocently) with your feather wand; cuddling with your proud pawrents, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bistro, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

So dapper!!!

No son! No suds for you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Bistro is the best, the greatest, biggest furry kitty cat ever! I love Bistro too!

Blog Entries
    P.s. Even if dear Bistro might be 15% or 10 % or 0%, sexually attracted to his beloved wand, hey, it's only rock n roll but he likes, it likes it, YES he do!

He's actually a "morning suit cat"

I believe that Bistro should properly be called a "morning suit" cat, since he is grey and white, not black and white.

But he's a beautiful sweet boy full of purrsonality, and I hope you have a great day EVERY day.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado