Thread: Marvelous Missy

Marvelous Missy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful life you have, part of the family in every way.
    Celebrate your special day.

Marvelous Missy!

H there Missy! Happy Dog of the Day!

Your parents sure are proud of their beautiful girl, and rightly so! In looks and personality, inside and out, they don't come any more special than you! You have the most amazing coat (those long, dangling ears tufties, hehe), and the most gorgeous coloring! But as pretty as you are, it's your joyful, life and people loving personality that sealed the deal for me! How lucky your family is indeed, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion, a never ending source of joy and laughter in you! You truly are a treasure, Missy, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond of love and devotion you and your humans share, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, Missy...swinging in your tires, hehe; watching the world go by, and scoping out the UPS driver from your window; chasing that elusive laser light; swimming in our pool (if it's still open); cuddling with your humans and being spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Missy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful! SO fluffy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I am sure everyone falls in love with Missy the second they see her! She's so full of life and spreads so much joy. What a priceless member of the family, it is clear her whole family adores her! Missy is impossibly cute and her coat is beautiful, excellent DOTD!