Thread: Marvelous Maude

Marvelous Maude

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Shelter dogs are the best, and you are proof of that.
    Now you have a wonderful life full of walks, kisses and love.
    Celebrate your special day

Marvelous Maude!

Hi Maude! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, oh so precious, personality packed Corgi x Terrier girl you are! I so enjoyed reading your human's touching, love filled tribute to her best furry friend, learning how and she came to be as one! She sure did hit the doggie jackpot the day she found you, Maude...not a puppy, just the right size, with just enough attitude to keep life interesting! Yep, you checked off all of the boxes, hehe And as for tricks? Tricks are way overrated! Besides, you've already mastered the trick of all tricks: stealing your mommy's heart in record time!
    Your mommy is one lucky lady, having a furry member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you to call her own! You truly are a treasure, Maude, simply the best, the poster girl for adult doggie adoption, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has truly brightened my cold, grey and gloomy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart...perhaps visiting your dear Grandma at the nursing facility, putting smiles on the faces of all of the residents; taking a long walk with your mom; munching on yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Maude, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting Maude!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Maude is adorable, just so very cute! It is very clear you adore her and she is a priceless, sweet doggie and companion. It is perfect that you two are together now, it is a pleasure to celebrate wee Maudes special day! I have no doubt you will have a lovely and long future ahead 😍

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  large.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Shelter dogs are the best, and you are proof of that.
    Now you have a wonderful life full of walks, kisses and love.
    Celebrate your special day
    I agree completely, Maude! You have a wonderful life with walks, visits to your grandma at the care facility, kisses, and especially love! No need for tricks

Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678