Thread: Spectacular Sofie

Spectacular Sofie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  14.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I'm so glad your family did not give up on you.
    Your pictures are all so cute.
    Celebrate your special day, and every day

Softie has remarkable coloring. I love the graduation photo, looks very studious.

Beautiful Amazing Sofie!

Greetings, beautiful Sofie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

I'm in tears after reading your proud pawrents heart-wrenching, heartwarming, life affirming story of strength and survival with us! You, sweetheart, are testament to the indomitable spirit of the canine!

Endless thanks to your wonderful family for their unwavering devotion, their eternal hope and optimism; for giving you every chance at life, refusing to listen to those who said yours would not be a life worth living, if you even managed to survive at all! And oh boy, didn't you and your parents prove those naysayers wrong! You not only survived, but thrived, growing up to be one beautiful, confidant, accomplished girl, living and loving life to the max!

How far you've come since those frightening, uncertain, challenging first weeks and months, Sofie, taking on every challenge thrown your way with ease and grace! Every furkid/animal companion is special. But there's something extra special about our special needs furkids/animal companions, and the wonderful humans who open up their home and hearts to such deserving boys and girls! You and your humans are living proof of that! And I just know you're going to ace that CGC, and shine in your future role as a therapy dog, bringing priceless comfort to others in need, showing them that despite their challenges, life is worth living!

Thanks to your family for sharing your amazing story with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one amazing girl! Your fighting spirit and will to live are truly an inspiration to us all, Sofie, and your family so very blessed, having a furkid as special as you in their lives! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, Sofie, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sofie, our VERY special and MOST deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful Sofie!!!

Precious beyond words!!!

Yes I Can!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    So happy dear Sofie has great peeps in her life to bring out the very best in her! She has the most beautiful coat and so much joy to bring to everyone she meets. Sofie is an outstanding DOTD!

Sofie is a great, deserving and outstanding DOTD. Congratulations dearest Sofie and thanks to your awesome pawrents.