Thread: Playful Pumpkin

Playful Pumpkin

What a pretty girl you are, pumpkin - and relatively rare as an orange tabby female! How nice your people appreciate your playful nature, and your bright coloring is a warm siht on this snowy (at least where I am) winter day! We love the meowing picture of you, too - it shows off your whiskers fabulously well! Congratulation again, cutie! You are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Pumpkin, you are gorgeous! What an adorable Orange Tabby lady you are! My Sparkler (also an adorable Orange Tabby lady) agrees completely with me: you're a real stunner! You're so cute in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us.. first with your little pink tongue sticking out, then with what looks like a big smile, and then you cuddling up to your dear Purrrson's hand. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Taylor, BC to pet you, and pet your Russian Blue boyfriend and other kitty friends and bunny buddy over at Grandpa's house, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very playful and loving, and you love your dear Meowmie and Daddy more than you could ever love anyone else. You adore catnip and treats and know right away when they're about to be available. You love traveling, especially visiting Grandpa where you can play with your boyfriend and other kitty friends and bunny friend! You are quite spoiled (which is as it should be, of course): you have loads of toys and treats. Every time Meowmie and Daddy go away, they bring back more! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pumpkin, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and Daddy and boyfriend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Pumpkin is the BOMB! We are also in Surrey B.C. Pumpkin reminds me of my dearly departed Mozart who was a sealpoint Siamese and never met a living creature that he did not love or ..... at least find extraordinarily interesting and worth his attention. Well this is Pumkins day, that's for sure and very rightly so! Solid gold COTD!!

Dear Pumpkin, what a beautiful girl you are. Your stripey coat looks so soft, and your face is adorable.
    You are absolutely devoted to your humans, and in return, you get spoiled and showered with toys.
    You also love your kitty boyfriend, and you even have a rabbit friend.
    Your other passions are catnip and treats. You couldn't ask for a more perfect home.
    Pumpkin, you are absolutely precious, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

This is Pumpkin. She is, as you can see, an orange tabby. Our cat is the best, she is a very loving animal, she could never love anyone else the way she loves me and my boyfriend. She absolutely loves catnip, she meows very loudly as soon as she hears the can being moved. Same thing for treat time, you say the word treat and she's already there before you know it.  Pumpkin has traveled lots, she loves visitng my dad and his cats back home, my Russian Blue cat that I have at my dad's is Pumpkin's boyfriend, when they're together they're constantly playing and chasing after each other. They give each other kisses sometimes, too.

Pumpkin also loves my dad's pet rabbit, those two rip around together all the time when she's there! Sh'es a very loving animal who just wants to play all the time. Pumpkin is the most spoiled cat i know, whenever we go out of town, we spend more money on the cat than our selves, she has about 40 toy mice, as well as squeaky toys, stuffed animals, one tunnel (so far), cat house, and a rattle ong. She also has about ten bags of treats at all times. She is the best cat we've ever had!
    Hello, Pumpkin in British Columbia! What a lovely orange tabby girl you are! Your fur looks so soft to pat!

You are a busy kitty- you travel to visit meowmie's family, which includes kitties and a rabbit! You like to play and have lots of toy mice, stuffies, and even a tunnel! You also enjoy treats and your people keep lots on hand! You meow loudly when you hear the catnip tin, and you are quick to be there when anyone says, "Treat!" Best of all - you are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Pumpkin!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a lovely Orange Tabby you are, Pumpkin. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana