Thread: Adorable Aspen

Adorable Aspen

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Adult dogs are the best to adopt, and you are living proof.
    You deserve to be spoiled and get treats at the bank.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Princess Aspen!

Hi Aspen! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most precious princess you are, Aspen, a total heart-melter, and just as beautiful in personality and heart as in looks! It's no wonder your mommy fell in love the moment she laid eyes on you! And oh yes, you sure know how to mug for the camera! You're a natural!

Learning of cases of mutual rescue, such as was yours and your mom's, is a big part of what makes Dog of the Day a daily must for me, and so reading today your human's love filled tribute to her beloved heart-healer has been a real treat!!

I'm so sorry to hear it took far too long before you would find your way home, sweetheart. But finally your dream of having a truly committed furever human, one who would love you unconditionally, forever and always, has come true! And how well you are repaying the compassion and kindness shown you, bringing so much comfort and healing, joy and laughter to her life, following the loss of her two beloved Chihuahuas. As Donna has said, you are living proof of the priceless rewards of not only doggie adoption, but adult adoption as well! Your mom, your entire family is one lucky bunch, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furry family member, a devoted best 4 legged friend in you! You truly are a treasure, Aspen, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you, reading your heartwarming rags to riches tale and seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...monitoring your mommy's monitor, hehe; taking a fun car ride, cuddling with your humans (under the blankies tonight), being loved and pampered to pieces, spoiled in true princess fashion! And seeing as this is Sunday, banks being closed, don't forget to tell your mom to swing by the drive up window tomorrow for that celebratory treat! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious princess Aspen, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Aren't I beautiful?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Your little princess Aspen is just so darling I'm beside myself! She is such a tiny, wee cutie and I hope she enjoys herself an extra special day today! Here's to Aspen, our magnificent DOTD!

Dearest Princess Aspen, you are adorable! You are delightful in both pictures and story. You and your dear person love each other very, very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Aspen, on being chosen yesterday's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person have been enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery