Thread: Pretty Pringles

Pretty Pringles

What a pretty last you are, Pringles! We are so glad you were rescued and save from the hard life a feral cat would have. We are glad you made the journey to North Carolina, did your folks choose Greenville because of your green eyes? It sounds like you got yourself the purrfect forever hom, in any case. Congratulations again, Pringles - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Pringles, what a beautiful kitty you are! You are absolutely gorgeous with that mixed Tabby/Calico marking and coloring. Those red patches on your side and back are stunning! And what a sweet face you have, with those long white whiskers and lovely big green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Greensboro, NC to pet you, and pet your sisters Isabella, Ginger, and Thelma, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie Brooke will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You like to dash outside to enjoy the grass and fresh air. You then show your softer side to your family, laying by the fire, rubbing against their legs, and snuggling beside them while you purr. You like to wrestle with catnip and sticks. You also enjoy getting under rugs and, like many kitties, into boxes. You love to cuddle up in your own cat bed on Meowmie Brooke's bed. You rule the house, but you're happy to share it with your sisters. Sometimes you pretend you're a dog, growling to protect your family and coming when called. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pringles, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear sisters Isabella, Ginger, and Thelma and Meowmie Brooke and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Pringles, what a beautiful girl you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with those big green eyes.
    I am glad that you were adopted by your forever family. You are a fellow North Carolinian, with Greensboro only a few miles away.
    You are a busy kitty. You love to be outside, and you are very playful. But you are also a snuggler, and you don't mind sharing the house with your sisters.
    Pringles, you are a special girl, and I wish you, Isabella, Ginger, Thelma and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations beautiful Pringles, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Well now... the world is a far better place with Champ in it, that's for sure! The nerve of that owl eh! Champ is the most outstanding COTD😻 Such a very special ginger.

This is Pringles. She is ten years old and is a Tabby/Calico cat. She resides in Greensboro, North Carolina with her family and three other kitties. I'll let her tell you her story:

I was born in Wild West Virginia, where I was adopted by my loving family, who soon took me to their home in Greensboro. I show my wild side by darting out the door every chance I get to enjoy the grass and fresh air. I then make it up to my family by showing them my softer side, which includes laying by the fire, rubbing against their legs and snuggling beside them while I purr. I also am very playful, wrestling with catnip and anything that resembles a stick.

For some reason, I am amused with getting under rugs and into boxes. But while I nap in boxes and other strange places during the day, you can always find me twisted into a ball in my own kitty bed on my mommy's (Brooke's) bed. Though the house is my domain, I am glad to share it with my sisters, Isabella, Ginger, and Thelma. And sometimes, I pretend I am a dog: I growl to protect my family and will come when called.
    Hello, pretty Pringles in North Carolina! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your striking tabby markings! Your fur looks very soft to pet, too! I would be glad to pet you- since I can't, though, I hope your mommy will pet you for me!

You have lots of things to do each day -- coming when you're called, playing with anything resembling a stick, and going outdoors whenever you can! You rub against your family's legs and snuggle with them. You take a nap in boxes or in your kitty bed, which is on mommy's bed! You share with your three sisters, too! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to precious Pringles!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678