Thread: Snowball had a busy day

Snowball had a busy day

Snowball

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  10.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy.
    I'm glad you found the perfect home after several tries.
    Now you have people who love you.
    Celebrate your special day

Beautiful Snoball!

Hi Snoball! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, snow white Shepherd x you are! Your sweet face, those pleading, love filled, amber eyes could melt the hardest of hearts! You sure did take the long way home, sweetheart, but finally you're in the loving, truly committed furever home you always deserved, humans who will cherish you forever and always for the VERY special pup that you are!

I can't understand how a family who fostered you, ultimately adopting you, could decide suddenly you were too much of a handful, sending you back into foster care! But their loss is your FUREVER family's great gain! Besides, what's NOT to love! You're as beautiful, as gentle and big-hearted as they come, a pup who's never met a stranger! In looks and in personality you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried! And I just know you're going to ace that CGC test and shine in your future role as a therapy pup, bringing comfort and joy to so many in need of a smile and a furry hug!

Even after all that, he is a remarkably friendly, sweet boy. There isn't a dog he won't try to say hi to, or a person that he won't greet. i take him everywhere with me and we are working on getting him a CGC or therapet certification. He has been one of the best things to happen to me and my husband and we will never give him up.
    How blessed your rmommy and daddy are, Snoball, having a card carrying furry family member, a loyal and loving best friend in YOU! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Snoball! Meeting you today, reading your mommy's love filled tribute and seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Snoball, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Best wishes and many kisses to darling Snowball!! What a perfect and adorable, big loving Dog of the Day!