Thread: Super Sirius

Super Sirius

Guten Tag, lieber Sirius. What a handsome Maine Coon boy you are. You are incredibly fluffy and soft looking, and I just love your face with those green eyes and those looong whiskers.
    Your pictures are great, especially the one with you watching the fish tank!
    You are a cat with many hobbies. You love to sleep, trying to catch the fish, play fight with your brother, playing with your favorite toy and eating.
    Most importantly, you are your human's best friend, always there when needed, in happy and in sad times.
    Sirius, you are beautiful, inside and out, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Sirius, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful Maine Coon kitty you are! Your long, fluffy grey and white fur is so luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers and lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are really stunning in them all. It's so cute to see you gazing at the fish tank there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Germany to pet you, and pet your family's other cats, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You make your dear young friend smile with your antics and energy. You enjoy sleeping next to her/him, playing with only one toy, play-fighting with your brother, trying to catch the fish in the aquarium, and eating. You are very affectionate, your dear person's best friend. When he/she is sad, you give the comfort that makes her/him happy again. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sirius, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and kitties and fishies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-07-2019 at 09:08 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Sirius is a very special and wonderful COTD! He has a beautiful coat and of course is a big cat, being a Main Coon breed. We sure loved celebrating Sirius today and we all hope he lives a very, very long and happy life with you all! 😻😺

What a beautiful and fluffy Maine Coon Cat you are, Sirus.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Guten Tag, handsome Sirius! Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful kitty!