Thread: Nautrally Nomi!!!1

Nautrally Nomi!!!1

She is lovely and a perfect DOTG. Congratulations lovely girl. Thank you for not docking. Some would try even though it is illegal. Cruel to cut off bits and pieces for what we humans think is attractive.

Nomi

Name:  09d.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  394.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart.
    All of your pictures are so cute, it was hard to pick just one.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Precious Nomi!

Hi Nomi in Sweden! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to sister Willow too!

How proud your mom must be, both of her beautiful babies having now been crowned Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, foxy girl you are, Nomi, a lovely lady indeed, precious beyond words! And as others have said, it's wonderful seeing you in all of your true Pembroke Corgi glory, that gorgeous tail on "full" display! (Sweden's way ahead of us here in the U.S. regarding tail docking and ear cropping!)

How lucky your mommy is, having a furkid as "beautiful, pleasant and delightful," as loyal and loving, as smart and hard working as you, Nomi! You truly are a friend to all, the perfect pup package, inside and out; everything a human could hope for in a doggie furkid and then some! Your mom waited a long time for you to come into her life but how well worth the wait it was!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting, swoon worthy photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with sister Willow, your Amstaff cousin, Jina and kitty pal, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Nomi, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to precious sister Willow and your kitty, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Double the love!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

4. Nomi is a cute as she is pretty!
    congratulations on her being Dog of the Day

Dearest Nomi, or "beautiful, pleasant, delightful," what a gorgeous young lady you are! You are an absolutely adorable Pembroke Welsh Corgi pup, with such pretty fur that looks so soft and such a sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. It's so nice to see you with your big sister Willow (a former DOTD!). You have the most delightful personality, too. Your best friend is Jina the Amstaff, and you also like cats and love to cuddle with the family cat and have her wash you. You and Willow and Jina and kitty and your humans all love each other very much, don't you. What a terrific love-filled home you share!

How wonderful that you and Willow both have your tails, and what a wonderful place Sweden is, with laws against cutting into animals to please the human aesthetic! Yes indeed, you are way ahead of us here in the U.S. regarding things like tail docking and ear cropping.

Congratulations, darling Nomi, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Willow and Jina and kitty and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-09-2019 at 09:08 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Dog of the Day, Naturally Nomi!!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Nomi is the cutest puppy ever, I believe I love the pic of her and Willow the most. I think it's great that it is now pretty unacceptable to cut off wee bits of dogs. Docking, stupid freaking word for mutilation. It's Nomi's day and she is SO cute, hurray and smooches forwarded from me please!!

Hello, Nomi in Sweden! Happy dog of the Day!

What a darling corgi you are! Your sister Willow is beautiful, too! It must be such fun to watch you playing and being active together! You snuggle with your family's kitty too.You bring love and joy to your family!

Your fur looks so soft to pet- I would be very happy to pet you! Since I can't, though- I hope your family will give you loads of hugs and snuggles for me! Some for Willow and kitty too, please!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Nomi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Such a cute. My husband and I are also owners of a dog of the breed corgi. We adore our Lexi and cannot even imagine a day without its fluffy paws. He really misses us when we have to go to work. My husband put a dog camera at home so that we could be sure at any moment that everything was fine with him. We also think to equip a small display, so that you can talk to him to find at work.

Thanks. I have a dog. Parson Russell Terrier.