Thread: Absolutely Adorable Angel!

Absolutely Adorable Angel!

Dearest Angel, you are absolutely adorable indeed! What a gorgeous kitty you are, with that fluffy white fur that looks so very soft and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. You look so relaxed in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. Are you asking for a tummy rub there? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to San Francisco to rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very opinionated and express yourself with meows to get attention when you want something. You enjoy watching the birds outside the window when they come to eat the food your Purrrents put out for them. You love to eat and be petted under your chin and sleep on your back in the sun. You are all white, but when you were younger you had a grey spot on your head. It looked like a halo, so that's how you got the name Angel! (The spot faded after a while, but we all know you really are an Angel.) You and your dear Purrrents and guinea pig sister Lilly and human brother Ben all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and Lilly and Ben and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Angel is a beauty, what a magnificent COTD!

Dear Angel, what a handsome, snowy-white boy you are. You're so fluffy and soft looking, and I really want to touch your belly!
    You are a busy kitty, and you let your family know when you want something.
    You enjoy eating and being petted, and you love to sleep on your back, in the sun. You also have kitty TV, aka the birdfeeder, and you get chased by your little human brother!
    Angel, you are a perfect kitty, living in a perfect home, and I wish you, Lily and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Angel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello. My name is Angel. I am told I am a cat, but I think I am a human. I love to be petted under my chin and I love to eat. I am very opinionated, and I will let you know when I want something by meowing until I get attention. I have a sister, Lilly, who is a guinea pig. I also have a brother, Ben, who is a human. Ben just learned to walk so he has fun chasing me. I try to ignore him but my parents don't seem to want to get rid of him.

My favorite activity is to watch the birds outside the window. They visit me during the day and eat the food my parents leave in the bird feeder. I sleep on my back, mostly in the sun. I am all white. I used to have a gray spot on my head when I was a kitten. It looked like a halo, so my parents named me Angel. And even though the spot disappeared, we know I am still an angel in their eyes, right?
    Hello, Angel in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful white kitty you are! You got your name because of a halo-like grey spot you had on your head as a kitten. You are white, fluffy and smart!

You like to receive petting under your chin, take a nap in the sun, and watch the birds outside your window. Your young human, Ben, has just learned to walk and to follow you! You are very opinionated and meow to let your people know there is something you would like! Best of all- you think you're human!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Angel!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678