Thread: Aaron was stolen!

Aaron was stolen!

I can't believe this.

Yesterday my nephew drove up to our farm and said "Mom was sorry she couldn't get these here for the holidays." and gave us a bag of gifts. Well as I was going upstairs to put them away (Abduel tends to try to scratch open presents) he asked if he could see Abigail and Aaron. I said sure but leave them in the cage. Just as I came down he was leaving so I said good-bye and went outside to go ride my horse.

I come back and Abel keeps looking in the living room (where the cages are kept) and looking at me and Abby was making screeching sounds so I ran over and saw no Aaron! I looked all over his cage and he couldn't have escaped cause the cage didn't have any signs of a monkey breaking out.

I've called my sister and everyone. I'm so worried and scared. What if he sells him? I'm literally trembling with tears right now. I want my monkeyboy back.

-Rachel
    *Monkeys are my best friend. Maybe not my husbands but mine*

Rachel,

I'd be in that kid's face demanding your pet! How old is this kid anyway?? Is he a trouble maker?? I'd get to the bottom of it and fast.

I'm so sorry to hear about your precious baby. I hope he's returned soon.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Your own NEPHEW did this?!? OMG! I'm so sorry. Do whatever you can. Its your monkey and you have the right to take whatever steps needed to get your baby back. He doesn't deserve to monkey napped. I just can't believe your own nephew would do such a thing. Good luck. I hope you will get your monkey kid back safely. Once you get him, be sure to give your nephew a good spanking. How old is he btw (the nephew)?

Since this is a monkey, is there any way you could get this story on the news? The more people who become aware of this, the easier it'd be to find him. Call the news station, post fliers with Aaron's picture and track down your nephew.

I am SO sorry. This is a pet owners worst nightmare
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

So sorry to hear of this!! Cisco and I will keep you in our hearts and prayers!
    Chihuahua Lover
    Don't Litter Spay&Neuter

How do I love thee? The ways are numberless as the hairs on the rug!

That is horrible, I hope that Aaron is back home saftely
    soon.

----<---<--<{(@

your own nephew ??

good luck in finding him. i really hope he is safe

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Oh NO!!!! :mad

I do hope you are able to get him back. Aly is right.. it's a pet owners worse nightmare.

How rotten of him to do that! I'd call the police on him.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

O that is so awful to hear! I do hope you get him back! We will be praying for you! I can't even beleave that!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

That is just terrible!! How could your own nephew do something like that to you
    I'm sure I am out of line, but what is wrong with him?
    Do EVERYTHING you can to get him back, call the police, and whoever else you can--advertise with pictures of both of them.
    We'll keep our fingers, toes and paws crossed for you here. I sincerely hope he makes a safe return.

Your own nephew stole your monkey?!How could he do such a thing? I seriously hope that Aaron is safe.

I hope your monkey is safe and that your monkey gets returned soon.........your nephew!?

-Kay-

FCR
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCA(Future Cledus's of America)
    FTC(Future Twister Chaser)
    FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)
    FFA(Future Farmers of America)